1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

That's what the footmen with defend are for, rendering the archers more or less useless. In close, the dryads get diced by the footmen, at a distance they get pounded by mortars. BTW, a couple well-aimed thunderclaps clears the screen of archers in no time. With the Archmage's brilliance aura and a mana potion, mana is never a problem for humans.

I can get footmen and rifles(both tier 1) much earlier than he can get archers/dryads(tier 1/tier 2). My army will be bigger cos of the human's ease in fast expanding. When the mortars come, the dryads fall. Supported by priests healing and casting inner fire, the paltry attacks of dryads are negligible. The only real threat a NE army has to offer to a properly paid human one is the Demon Hunter. That monster can wipe out heroes and armies by himself. Definitely scary.

I use all 3 human heroes, though I'm most proficient with the Archmage. Against other humans and orcs, my primary hero will be the archmage, against Nightelves and undead, it will be the Mountain King.

Anyway, I have little patience to drag a Nightelf game out these days. I just rush his base with footmen and tower-building peasants and an Archmage with 2 Water elementals. 95% win rate so far.

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Thief 3 and the Sims 2, gotta buy those two. Anyone want to buy the Sims with Hot Date and House Party? ;)

3. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I can't remember Where I took the test, only that I'm 46% evil, 8people, Teensabre and myself al took it. Teensabre was a goody too shoes and got 4% evil.

*heave*
    8people was slightly better, at 27%

I am the evilist. I'll look around on the web for it.

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

ejsmith: *boink* THAT WAS SO BLOODY HILARIOUS. Oh, gosh. I'm going to see the first movie in Friday. We're gonna rent it with my friend. YEEY. BTW, my friend is kinda obsessed with Wolverine too. :) Heee.

5. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Does anyone know a save way to kill his sports teacher ....

6. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

[​IMG] You could try potassium cyanide in his next sports drink. I've heard it tastes like bitter almonds.

Doesn't anyone want to read my poem in CS? No? :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:

7. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I red it, it was nice ;)

8. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Depaara's moving! YeeeHaaaaawwwwww! Still renting, but hey each of the girl's will have her own room, 800 more square feet, and a bigger yard. Yay Depaara!

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Sephirot, yes. But do you really want to know?

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You know the SP fight? Well, I reckon we should do an SP Party in the same sorta way. :)

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I reckon one dumping ground for mildly amusing, but generally crappy posts is enough. :)

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    8people, I was thinking about an SP parties-thread. It would be nice to know some characters, though, before we start making parties.

I actually made a party already: Blackthorne, Mathetais, Satiana, 8people, Faragon, and me.
    But I don't know if my characters suit the sp-members... :heh:

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] MoN - I didn't mean that kind of party, but it is an evident no-no anyway, so nevermind.

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You mean the drink-and-dance-til-we-drop-party?
    You would be too young I guess... :p

/me doesnt know 8people's age anymore, though

15. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hm, I seriously need a new game. I seriously need a new role-playing game. I want to roleplay, but all the computer companies do, is decide to produce crap. I will even buy the Neverwinter Nights add-on. Even if NWN was a let down for me.

The haydays of roleplaying games are gone. Forever.

16. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

If I were to use one smilie (aren't they also called graemlins?) to show how my day was, it would be :love:

This is basically what caused that: in my Earth Science class, there's a really cute girl by the name of Angelica. Anyway, she and her firend Kelly were working on the climatographs we had to do for the Weather segment of the semester. Well, I saw they were having a little trouble and out of my good nature, I went over and offered to help. Saying that, they turned to me, smiled, and went into the whole "Oh, that's so cute, so nice of you" routine. And after we finished, she kissed me! And thanked me. But mostly kissed me! OMG!!!!!!!!! *starts singing* I'm in loooooove, I'm a believer! Not a traaaaaaace of doubt in my mind....

17. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Ahhh, love. Has been too long now. But I have hope. Things are changing since a few weeks.

Great thing TakaT:
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return. (MR)

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I hate my dad at the moment. Just because i was late to a sodding exam (I got there just as it started) he's not letting me goto my D&D club, do my band, lend me money or anything ... he's a git!

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    MoN, what are you doing here? The forces of good need you in the battle of Sorcerer's Place!

20. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

If you've seen the first scene of X-Men 2 :
    Remember the music? classical thunder thing, I know it very well but I just can't put a name on it anymore, anyone knows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.