1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Paladin all the way, but I don't suppose I need to bother my fingers for you to know :D

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] How can one be off topic in a post which is a Random Babbling Post, with the commandment - "Just what the topic says... Almost anything goes, as long as it's not spam or one-word replies." :confused:

The battle for SP is excellent :)

HOT DOGS!

3. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Lazy Bonzo, you should better look for your pieces at the battle :evil:

4. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sephiroth, i'm not being rude with this question but, English isn't your first language is it? I'm merely commenting because i'm having real difficulty understanding some of your posts (like that last one). Since your location (like mine) doesn't say the actual location of yourself I don't know whether it is because you live in a non-english speaking country, or the typo demons are just haunting you today.

What did you mean by "you should better look for your pieces at the battle" ? It's understandable (by me anyway) up to the 'pieces' but i have no idea what you meant it to mean :confused:

[edit] having seen your note on "Your Avatar seems to be of metal" in the battle post i think i understand what you meant by 'pieces' now.

5. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Your right Bonzo, I'm not from an English speaking country. I'm from Germany, or from Poland, I can't really definate that ;)

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Lol! So you're on the red line between the two countries?

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

JOKE - JOKE - JOKE

Well, nobody's perfect...

JOKE - JOKE - JOKE

(NOTE: That was a JOKE. I like the Germans)

Anyways, all the Agents flooded on to Neo in a big pile of ass-kickage, then he came shooting outta the top sending them flying everywhere, and... wow...

:D

I know my German presentation and questions so well it's just getting really boring now.

:(

Life is not depressing!! It's just a little... challenging...

:p

I've discovered my defense mechanism for rejection. Whenever I find out I can't have the woman I want, I instantly transfer directly to the nearest single girl. I did it the other day, I've done it a bajillion times before, it's always a big mistake, but it least it takes my mind off the fact that I've been brutally struck down. :shame:

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*taps Yerril with the tiny hammer of 'slight bump'*

"Ave it"

9. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

No, I don't live on the red line...
    I was born in Poland, and after some time we moved to Germany, that's all.

10. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Gay X-Men?!

Not really. But some questionable stuff...

11. chevalier

Media:
    @Yerril: If she turns you down before engaging in any relationship she may simply not be single... If she left her then boyfriend for you, how long would it take her to dump you next?

And if it were just some dance or date - they have moods, you know, and it's not really personal all the time. Sometimes they're not in the mood for anyone, sometimes just for you... or sometimes they're even in the mood not to be in the mood for you. C'est la vie ;)

The fun is that most of times it's you to turn her later in the game when she changes her mind. Forgive me please this personal diggression, but my ratio has so far been 100% in such cases :D

But leave those poor innocent single girls be... Fun is fun, of course, but relationships that are meant as interludium or distraction aren't good for either side - especially the one that takes things too seriously.

[ May 11, 2003, 21:19: Message edited by: chevalier ]

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    EJ, thanks for the link! Now I'll have sooo mcuh fun when I go see the movie... :D

I have the little brother pof SARS, its pesky, nasty, pest of a little brother that makes me sniffle and sneeze. Darn....

(*archoo* See!?!)

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Oooh, Chev, you big stud, you. Perhaps you should watch out that I don't romanticize YOU. (hint, hint)

14. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

lol, yeah Yerril your right, Chevalier should be carefull :D :D
    *giggle*

15. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I am 46% evil, yeah, I took a test.

Hmm,
    *goes off to plot something evil*

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just to clarify - SS, besides other things, is not for posts intended for the general SP public - like the health poll, or the Mother's Day topic - but only for topics dealing with specific members of SP in relation to SP. Whatnots is your forum when you want to encompass the whole of SP with a question that does not really relate to SP - like health, or Mother's Day. I know, it's a bit hard to see the line between SS and Whatnots in some instances, but it's better to post in Whatnots if you're not sure than in SS. If I feel a certain Whatnots topic should be in SS I'll move it there. But much, much more frequently Whatnots topics get posted in SS.

I'll try to clarify this in the SS forum description text.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    But, Tal, the guy that started the health poll might bea health ad safety inspector who is going to shut sp down because we aren't healthy enough! :mommy:

(j/k btw)

18. chevalier

Media:
    @Yerril: I'm not *that* single :D

One test says 17,5 % evil... Probably for PC-related questions :D - especially using MS Software is evil, hehe.

Some other one says Good and *usually* very good-natured...

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Someone place a link for this evil test thing. I'm intrigued...

20. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.