1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

60th post in Random Babbling.

Anyway, the war for SP is great. Every one come and fight.

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Man, what does everyone have against stupid, crude devils? I mean, you see one in a tavern, and you just have to slice it open with your katana. Man.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Saw it. Mangeto was cool too, but Woofie...

*faints*

And yes, I AM calling Wolverine Woofie. Tough luck, ain't it?

I want to see Matrix.

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

More of a warning than an attack...the swordsman gashed his own arm with his own katana, Oaz...not the devil...perhaps you should read the previous post once more. ;)

5. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Thx Chevalier for the link to the battle of Sorcerer's Place', it's really cool :D . But you shouldn't had done that, now the forces of evil have a strong ally ;)

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sephiroth: I'm used to being outnumbered. Sometimes it seems odd to fight a single opponent ;)

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Lol! I'm glad you are enjoying the battle for SP :p But do not worry! I shall win! I am 3 inches...2... no! 1 inch away from the crown ;)

8. Shura Gems: 25/31

[​IMG] WOOHOO! Had a most hilarious game of Warcraft 3. Played against a Night Elf on Lost Temple(I play as Humans), rushed his base with 4 footmen, 4 militia, 2 water elementals and 1 archmage. He had a Demon Hunter and 2 huntresses. Took out his huntresses with my footmen and elementals and archmage while my militia built towers in his base.

And he was whining and calling me a gay, homosexual and faggot all the while. :D

He began using vulgaritites when I killed his Demon Hunter. Eventually, I wrecked his base and he left the game saying: " Hope you had your fun, fag." LOL.

Don't you just love losers like these? Yeah, go Humans! Guns and swords beat the hell out of pansy elf bows anyday! :D

9. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Damn straight. You will never be able to beat the humans. They are too awesome. Really, if you think that is bad, find a heavy metal music forum, and just be disgusted. I like swearing, it adds colour to your definitons etc. but that is really bad. Every third word is f~~~ and F~g. Its really disturbing. They think that by swearing at someone, they will prove something.

Anyway, warcraft 3 rocks. However, Warcraft 2 was better. Go the humans.

10. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

If you wouldn't had rushed him you would have propably lost. Imho fully developed Night Elves are the strongest tribe to choose. But your right, such players as you met are the best ones ;) .

11. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I have to ask, what do the following mean. I'm lost without this knowledge.
    IMHO
    Slash
    IIRc
    mIRc
    any other stupid acronym that is used on the boards.

12. Shura Gems: 25/31

I would beg to differ. If I had not rushed him, I would have fast-expanded with a Mountain King and gotten a group of maybe 8-9 footmen supported by a team of 3 riflemen and 2 mortar teams. 3 priests and 4 sorcerers would provide caster support. The Archmage and paladin would come along later to provide healing and mana.

I can probably handle almost any popular Night Elf strategies.
    Against mass chimeras (unlikely though), I would simply polymorph the big lizards and shoot them down with rifles. Plus, with a workshop already built and a fast expansion, I would have little trouble pumping out a trio of gryocopters to bring down the airborne menaces.

Against mass huntresses, the battle is easily won. Invisible mountain king storm bolts the Demon Hunter, thunderclaps the huntresses while the archmage rains blizzard down upon the whole lot and the paladin keeping the mountain king alive all the while. The Demon Hunter will have little active time from repeated storm bolts. Plus my footmen would have surrounded him and commenced beating the hell out of him while my rifles and mortars finished off the huntresses.

Against dryads, I would take out a footman or three and replace them with more rifles. The stupid things stand no chance against focused riflefire. Plus mortars massacre dryads.

Against druids, those that transformed to bears would be polymorphed, thunderclapped and contained by my frontline forces while my archmage destroys the caster druids with blizzard. All the while, the demonhunter would be rendered stunned by repeated stormbolts.

Against mass druids of the talon, invisible mountain king, run into their midst, clap the whole lot to death while footmen with defend on finish up the survivors.

But I simply prefer to storm into their base right at the start and build towers inside. A more or less guranteed win.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  14. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

I always build two nightelf heroes, the one half tree half man one and the nightelf on the tiger. On lvl. 6 they can take out a whole army without any aid (that remembers me of of a nice internet party :evil: ). And I never build only one sort of monsters, I always mix them nice ...

15. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Shura: Those people really suck. They just can't admit, that they lost.

LOL.

Happy Mother's Day.

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Ok, I got all the one that i need. Thanks.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31

Well, Eze, you're quite right.

As for the Nightelves, the only hero I truly fear is the Demon Hunter. The other 2 are big jokes, IMO. The Priestess of the Moon has a powerful aura and a deadly ultimate spell, but she's weak and a mere stormbolt can counter her ultimate. At high levels, the Keeper of the Grove is a mere nuisance and can be utterly ignored.

But the Demon Hunter...the scariest Warcraft 3 hero ever...

18. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Shura, what if they mass archer/dryad rush you? Your rifle men wouldn't stand very long against the longer reach of the archers, and when close enough, dryads can decimate your morter teams.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *note to self, atrt playing Wc3*

Life sucks. And I am totally obsessed with MAtrix.

I can hardly wait... TEN days until I get to see it. Waaah!

(*hits the wall with her head*)

20. Volsung Gems: 14/31

I think you're off topic guys. This the Random Babbling Post not the Playground. Anyway, my favorite heros in W3 are the Demon Hunter and the Paladin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.