1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Tolkien first.

@Lazy Bonzo: it's a joke-word, like 'fortyish' ;)

2. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I guess that would make sense, seeing as that's how I do most of my posting.

3. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

If you know what's good for you, you won't go to friend's site . You will hate it. Much.

4. chevalier

Media:
    So I'm not going there. :D

5. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Ya! more babling!!!!! :D
    Turned in a poetry project today........everyone seemed to like it except me.
    Exams are coming....stress, stress, stress.... :(

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

With skill.

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ahh, im am FINALLY out of stress. Iv'e got 2 more assignments due for the rest of the term. 1000 word + oral for Legal Studies and a 1000 word essay for Study of Society.

Won my debate on Wednesday night. By 2 points no less. I wrote the majority of the speechs as well. I rock!

Well, have fun. I know I can. Finally.

8. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I can't close this $hit site !!!
    the whole time a unidentificated error apears !

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

To the Tavern of Infinity people! So then you can all look at my terrible typos!

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Tavern of Infinity People?

What's that?

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Random Babbling Post?
    This means i can talk about any thing?
    WOW AMAZING
    Well here i go:
    Today was great. I went to see the Blacksticks (NZ womans hockey team) play the canadian team. And not only did we completly waist them but i got a seat so close to the canadian / New Zealand sub box thingy i was able to talk to the players / coaches and i was so close to the feild that i had to step back at one stage to stop been hit by a hockey stick
    Oh and when i say hockey i mean field hockey not ice hockey or roller hockey or what ever you people play / watch.
    Tomorrow I have archery in the morning which is always fun, makes it even better been the national champion :) . And then next week at school shouldn't be to bad, we're just studying for our mid year exams. On wednseday i have an archery commity meating, which i finally got voted on to!!!!! which makes me the first person under 25 to be on the commity in club history :) .
    So my life is pretty wonderful at the moment.
    Apart from the fact that no one is online on my msn thingy which is really really annoying because i want someone to talk to :( . Oh well looks like i'll just have to make more posts here.

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

I am going to see X-Men 2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Don't ask.

BTW, Wolverine is so totally hot.

:D

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I GOT TICKETS TO THE MATRIX RELOADED!!

*bounces around in joy*

Last night I snared two tickets to the 00.02 showing on the night it comes out here... some of the best seats on the theatre. YAY!

Also, reserved tickets to X-men on Thuirsday. Wolwerine may be hot, but Magneto, now THERE is a really great one....

(Who, me, obsessed?)

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

The Tavern of Infinity is in the Roleplay Corner.

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

What is this Tavern of Infinity, so many "people" have talked about it :confused: .

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Is it like D&D?

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Just maek up a character and hop in... it's freeform. You werite what tyour char does, and thenm other people write what their chars do. Take a look, and come join us! It's not that hard :D

(Who am I anyway?)

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Ara has been attacked by Typo Demons! Everyone beware of this evil menace!

20. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier turns his muscle-tense pale incaffeinated face in your direction as he begins to speak in his legendary stiff upper lip hung-over accent:

'I prefer the battle of Sorcerer's Place'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.