1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yerril, I love that song! Though i only have the suicide machines cover (well i heard it was a cover, don't know the original).

Eze, Thank you for the nice compliment on my story :D !

It's hallllllf teeeeerrrrrrm yaaaaaaay! One weeek out of exams :grin: ! Then back into 6 in a week :(

[edit] ah the original song was by REM, must try to hear that!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    1. What's an aristorcrat? :D

2. Anyway, von Habsburg people aren't aristocrats, but a (once) ruling family - that's quite different. They're still nobles, of course -armigerous, suitable for liege superiority and entitled to have subjects. Nobles as they are and rulers as they are, by rank, not by facts, but not aristocrats ;)

3. No handbook will save you once LKD gets you and he's a lamb compared to me.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] lol, but Chevvy is a push over :p

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Noble, schmoble. There's only two titles in this world that mean a hill of beans when it's all said and done:

"Mom" and "Dad."

5. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Ohh, Rallymama, that really does say it all.

now that i'm a father myself, i really do understand (at least Partially) what my parents were trying to do.

Bless you Mom and Dad, and thanks for everything :thumb: .

6. Iago Gems: 24/31

An aristorcrat is the sme as same, a typo.

I wait upon a noble beast.We've never tolerated despotism. vive l'ochlocracy.

7. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I find it amusing that a simple offhanded comment by yours truly has kicked off such a storm! For once in my life, I feel special!

But like I said before, it all goes to crap tomorrow when my mother in law shows up.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Retribution :evil:

9. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

@8people: I just had a falling out with my "best friend" too, and it sounds like your "best friend" is very similar to mine. Odd, eh?

Happy birthday me! :D

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] You don't know the half of it :doh:

I've been on the verge of smashin her face in, but thought I might get told off for it, so refrained

11. Quicksylver Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Slith - happy birthday!

Hmm...rambling...must say something ramblingish...

um...

er...

Dirk Nowitzki RULES! :D

12. chevalier

Media:
    Happy birthday, Slith.

Chevalier nearly pukes at any mention of ochlocracy.

@Rallymama: Yea, only wusses can't live without titles. And titles are meant for wusses to worship, either in themselves or in other people.

@8people: People aren't born with enough charisma to break my will saves. It takes work and planning and I'll take over anyway ;)

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] You, my friend Chevvy, have the charisma of a dead carp :p

And you don't need charisma to break your will saves, I can think of many more methods :evil:

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] Happy Birthday, Slith :)
    Are we allowed to ask how old? ;)

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Happy B'Day btw

has anyone else noticed that in the NWN preview video thing (on the ToB Cd, may be elsewhere) plays music from IWD?

16. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congrats, Slith!

Yeah, 8people, they were too lazy to make new music. :rolleyes:

Yippee! I'm going to play PnP Cyberpunk today after a looooong time :roll:

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Bonze, that song is on the album "Eponymous" which I found for £5 in the HMV sale. It came before the golden years of the band in the early nineties, but it is surprisingly good. It seems to be fairly low quality country/teen-rock hybrid kinda music, but it definitely grows on you...

Also, I would be very happy if someone could post me A Secret Illegal Link to an mp3 of Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" via PM. :D :D :D

18. Eze Gems: 24/31

Hello everybody.

Happy B'day, Slith.

Goodbye everybody.

*trots off*

19. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@8people: hey, chev is no dead carp!! He's my super-magical-pocket-pallie-hamster! Touch him and you'll suffer my wrath! :mad: ;) :D

By the way, I'd like to make anybody notice that nobility was born in europe as the result of mere money wealth. Not so noble after all, isn't it? ;)

P.S.: happy birthday Slith!

20. chevalier

Media:
    @8people: if a dead carp had my charisma it would talk you out of frying it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.