1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just what the topic says... Almost anything goes, as long as it's not spam or one-word replies.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yet another new one ^_^

3. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Second !!!!!!
    *jumps around happily*
    *jumps too high and hitts the wall*

I think I don't change my name than :D

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    third! whee! :roll:

another work day over and no one dead...

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Why do i always end up third or fourth?

Anyway triple S (shura) wrote another story. Check it out :D

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] My drama exam is in *thinks, is heard mutterring, 9 here, and 1:30 tomorrow, so, end mutter*

16 and a half hours. And by 18 hours it'll all be over yay!

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmm.

Final exam tomorrow, thank the gods.

You know when you just have a feeling that something isn't right? Does anybody know what I mean? The feeling something really bad is going to happen.

8. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Hey, 7th post!

Can't believe it's already the 8th RBP....

Check out the posts
    |
    |
    |
    v

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    8th My lucky number!

anyway Random babling eh?

Their was a fire at my High school, and My Moral teacher as a PhB diploma what the hell is she doing in a High school with that?!!!!

10. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I can't believe that I even saw this as early as I did, I am working way too many hours! :(

11. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Yay, I'm in the top ten!

My wife is now fighting with her mom. If I play my cards right, I'll never have to see the old bat again!

12. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Watching TV and being on the internet can be very challenging at times. But it's an effective way to fill advertisment breaks.

We will be right back, after some important consumer information for you.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I missed the last two pages of Random Babble. TH is a disgrace.

I have been around in the chat, I have just been too busy to check the boards... to check my e-mail, to do anything, really. Stuff to do and the like.

I keep getting myself up at seven a.m. to come to the 'puter before I go to school. Am I weird?

(Yeah, yeah, yeah.... good to be back)

14. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Mus... post... something... argh...

I have not been here for a while, but i am glad that some things do not change. I think that you can measure popularity of this forum by measuring growth of this topic, it is almost the most important one. And i think the one with most replys ever, we could enter the guinnes book of records if someone knew what is the record in this class.

and yes, HI all!

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, today was just one big waste of time. I finally got paid for all my grunt work, so I was planning on getting a new account opened at my bank, along with a new Visa Check Card. Well, even though everyone at my bank knows who I am, they still needed two forms of ID. Since I had only one form, it was off to the DMV for a State ID.

Well, when I got through the lines the evil woman at the front desk said, "Oh, your at the wrong place. If you want a state ID, you have to go to this location. *points to a map* Sorry...NEXT!" Well, ‘This location’ just happened to be 15 miles away and there was no way of getting there before closing time due to rush hour traffic.

Having to put that off, I headed over to a local gaming shop to get Heroes of Might and Magic IV, a game I've been drooling over for about a week now. They didn't have it. The guy there suggested I try their other location 5 miles away, so I did...they didn't have it either. :mad: So I decided to try Mediaplay since they usually have a full stock of PC games...they didn't have it in stock either. :flaming: At this point I gave up an went home. I called 5 other stores once home and 4 of them didn't have it, but finally I found that Best Buy had it in stock!!! The problem here is that the store that has the game is 20 miles away and they only have 2 left. Stupidly, I hung up the phone forgetting to ask him to put it on hold for me. So I call right back but no one answers the phone. :bang:

So, to try to ease my frustration, I went over to the local rec. center to swim a few laps. To make things worse the indoor lap pool was completely drained! :eek: I was forced to use the one and only lane open...which is in the kiddie pool. I think I ran into about 4-5 stupid kids that were just standing in my way...in the middle of the lane they weren't supposed to be in.

About to explode, I went into the sauna were only people 18+ are allowed. This was the only good thing that happened to me all day...even though I was only able to say in there for only 20 minutes because the heating thing decided to crap out on us. :(

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better. :rolling:

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Does anyone wonder why the northern hemisphere has such a backward schooling system? They start the school year half way through! What's up with that. It doesn't make sense. AND cold christmas. Wow, you have to put up with alot. Is it any wonder the Americans finish school at 18 and can't drink legally till 21. Backwards Backwards Backwards ;)

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Cold Christmas is fun. Really fun. Trust me, I live in the FAR North. (The Arctic cirles is less than a 100 miles away :D )

I decided to skip my day of crafts for other stuff. Dunno what to explain, though... Leave messgae that I am sick, maybe? But I am right now at *school* If the woman I am working with/anyone else I should not see comes here (veery likely) "I just popped in quickly while taking a break to do some account stuff Ihave to do before that and that time..." BElieve it, will they? Dunno. Risky.

I am insane. I know. But Hell, I can use a day of slacking. My so-called best friend is driving me nuts.

(Who, me, nuts?)

18. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

HOOORAY FOR ME!!!!

I just finished my first year of graduate school, and it feels good!

19. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I tried to find HoMM4 recently for a gift, and couldn't find it anywhere. I've heard that it got bad reviews, which is strange - I've got it, and find it very enjoyable and addictive (when I'm not playing BG, BGII, IWD or PST that is...)

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Kitrax, and it didn't occur to you to buy it through SP via Amazon or Chips & Bits? With a few clicks and no hassle? :heh:

Serves you right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.