1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #79

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Shadow Master DotW force-grabs a can of No Fear Gold, then a frosted glass, hacks open the can using his lightsaber, and pours the No Fear into the frosted glass without spilling a drop.

Adrenaline Rush is good... but No Fear Gold is simply insane! I just got off from two hours and a half of shooting Pimps in Saints Row... add some MJ, and try not to laugh when the chillin' pimp and his whores eats shotgun slugs. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yes, but not well. But the one game I played and did really well I impressed the guy picking teams so well that he not only drafted me, but suggested I play Germany. I Play by E-mail. That's how a guy out in the middle of nowhere can play a game that most people only hear about from me...

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

A much better night at work tonight, but like a fool I have volunteered to work tomorrow night. When Wednesday rolls around I will have worked ten 12 hour shifts in fourteen days. I have to go to personel and change my number of dependants or they will rape me for taxes.

I can't wait to go to hunting camp, I leave the 28th and will be gone five days.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good Morning SPers

If you get your alliances and backstabs right can be become very powerful and usually win. Main trick if you can get Russia and Turkey to fight each other, while you mop up.

ArchMaster DarkStrider using his mind powers fills the coffee maker with water and freshly ground beans (a nice personal blend of Arabica and Robusta). Switches the machine on, whilst waiting for the coffee (three minutes) shaves, pours first mug of coffee and levitates it to himself. Wakes up and drinks it

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I started it, as usual *sigh*

Today's a boring day. posted my mum's birthday present of an ashtray and a teapot thereby combining her two main pastimes, smoking and drinking tea :p

7. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I regret not buying a coffee grinder in Crete, but I did buy a cevze (SP) to add to my collection of various Turkish and Arab versions.

Anyone know any good recipies for Arabic/Turkish coffee using ginger or cardimon?

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Young master Daie refuses to play the game, and walks to the kettle and makes himself a cup of coffee, muttering about the immaturity of his elders.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good morning Sorcerer's Place. Got an interview tomorow for a job, hope to get it.

Master Flix, using solely the prowess of his mind creates out of nowhere the perfect coffee beam. Using this formidable power he thus created the Café Flix. So all young and old may enjoy the perfect coffee.

This Spam has been formated to fit your screen

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    What's that smell? It isn't really horse poo, is it?

@ Ofelix: Oh, so it is 'Café' now? What happened to the caffee?

Good luck on your job interview, Ofelix. If things aren't looking too good then tell them you know me- it may just tip things in your favour.

Master Decados shakes his head softly at the relience of other, less wise, Masters on coffee. However, this is nothing compared to his horror at young Daie not using the power of his capable mind. Sighing quietly, he strides away in a flurry of black robes, a cup of tea materialising in the air before him.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Shadow Master DotW uses the dark side to materialize a can of No Fear out of thin air, then gulps it down.

Coffee... blargh.

Who needs coffee when you can have caffeine AND taurine at the same time?

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Geeze...

My math class is killing me. One week, I barely understand polynomials to a certain extent...and the next week we're on quadratic equations. This week we're covering functions and graphs. All the while I'm scratching my head, thinking, "WTF? I didn't understand that word she just said!"

I swear I'm going to fail this quarter...which would really suck because I'd have to pay my work back for not getting a 'C' grade or better. :bang: Each week we’re learning something new, and I can’t remember a damn thing from the week before!

I knew I sucked at math...but I never realized just how bad I was until now. :bad: :rolling:

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    And thus Ofelix dids posteth 3,500 and reacheth the King's Tear. Proving the Ofelix's Spam worth.

14. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    And I hereby post my 2500th, which cost me more than 4 years to get to. Slowly I am getting there...

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Nothing to report but apparently Spam comes in Tins!!!!!

16. Daie d'Malkin

Meh, I lost a Magic league match to a newbie with someone else's Burn deck. Meh.

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Meh. I second that.

18. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I've been around for almost as much as Morgoth and I still have under a thousand posts.

@Daie: That must really suck, but at times it's just about luck.

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hey, so are we. Wait till you get to asymptotes. Clever little things...

Of course you lost, it wasn't your deck. I can only win with my own decks, because I know the strategy. Of course, with Burn, its just one card kills and stuff.

Pariah decks are the way to go.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Nah, I was using my own deck, he used a Burn deck. I was using a Selesnya deck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.