1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #77

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    After stopping for the summer, badminton club has started up again tonight!

*runs to get racket*

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I didn't like it much until I saw the 'final' episode. It was akin to jumping into the middle of something without getting any kind of explanation as to what is going on. :bad:

Hubby and I just recited the last half hour of Return of the Jedi. :tie:

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Badminton is fun! I like badminton! WooO!

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    My hand...aargh...not made for trimming lavender bushes.

5. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I don't like :coffee: so SP should have a tea smiley. Period

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I agree. Maybe just a plain T

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Tuesday morning and the sun is shining. There is also a new espresso coffee machine at work so time for a double shot :coffee2:

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Spellforce 2 kick some serious ass. Next to nothing (so far) can stand a charge of 20 Paladins on horses :p As shown in this picture

[ September 05, 2006, 00:13: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I bet my lvl 25 Sorcerer in ToB could take them all...if the meteor swarm doesn't kill 'em all, then wail of the banshee and dragon's breath would finish the rest of them off. :evil: :p

Oh man...last night was so fun. When we got to my friend's house, he and his fiance were already a little stoned, and with the ammount of alcohol we brought, it didn't take long until everyone's clothes were off... :eek: :love:

And suprisingly, I didn't have a much of a hangover once I woke up...lying on top of my fiance in the middle of the halway. Don't ask me me how we got there...but the hallway was a better place than were we found my friend passed out for the nighgt. :skeptic: :rolling:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

These people keep nagging me! :grr:

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Had a very unpleasant day, and then came across the "do you believe in God" thread in the Alley. Interesting.

12. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    On a scale of 1-10 I'm 'holy *** I've never been so drunk in my life I've got a hangover alrealdy while I'm drunk' I mean 'kids don't tru this at home' -drunk, ugh barf I'd so like to but that tastes bad -drunk, I'm so skipping lectures at 8:00 am drunk, oh dear goodness, I've never should have that absinthe drunk...dear lord...I'm going to be so :sick: next morning...

edit: that's addiong one * on holies **** I've never been this drunk and told about it to other

edit: other peeps that is

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Very soon we will put the kiddies to bed and then I will play on the computer. I think I may have taken a long enough break from BG2 and I beleive that I may start a new character tonight, and it will probably be my first straight evil party.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Just saw Crank. It was very entertaining, but is by no means a great movie. I'd see it because it is a great action flick and is pretty humorous as well.

GARGH! I have poison ivy. I am allergic to it. Soon, my legs won't look like legs, but oozing masses of bumpy flesh.

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had an All I could eat Chinese food supper tonight. It was about 4 plus hours ago, and I still haven't hit the munchies beside my desk...

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Grease and carbohydrates can be very filling.

[ September 05, 2006, 06:18: Message edited by: Dragonfly ]

17. Ofelix

Media:
    I am maybe a little high like yeah, I'm so far kinda been absorbing MJ through the means of an empty shuttle of the federation. So I'm HIIIIIIGH duuuude. It's Zen al right!

HIIIIGGGGHHHH :D :D :lol:

WEsit: :rolling: :spin: :hippy: :hippy: :banana:

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I see. So that's how it works in Salt Lake City. You'll be having on of THOSE kind of marriages. Very open minded of you.

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ HarbourBoy - I'm just a little curious about a statement you made in the dreams thread. I wasn't on the BOM much for a couple of weeks so I don't know how long ago you said this. Forgive me if someone already brought this up

So who else are you HB?

20. Harbourboy

Ah, well, that dates back to a poll that somebody ran, where one of the options ran along the lines of "I'm Harbourboy so I don't care" or something equally witty.

This option in the poll ended up with about 8 votes, which sparked a shortlived flurry of Spartacus-like claims on my identity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.