1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #77

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That is fortunate Ara.

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I'm tired, think I'll go to bed. Have the day off tomorrow, think I'll play on the computer. I haven't gotten a new game in 2 months, that must change.

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I managed to repair the flashing faceplate I had for my phone. Now, whenever I call, someone calls, or the phone has strong or weak signal (usually weak, but it doesen't matter, I have my shiny new Kyocera now), eight LEDs flash. W00t.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You poor thing. I haven't had a new game for over 2 years. Last game I got was the NWN edition that included the expansions, which I got in mid 2004.

6. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

People are still selling stuff for Daffodil Day...-_-;;

7. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning fans

Did we have a good weekend?

This is the week for :smash: don't know why, but I've decided it is, so :smash: ahead, enjoy, feel the destructive power of the Dark Side of Spam; good, I can feel your anger rising, pick it up, smash something, you'll feel better for it, :evil: Take up your smasher and :smash: young Spammer :evil:

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Morning spammers!
    Nothing like a cup of coffee to make my day. :coffee2:

Now, back to work.

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Yawn* I should maybe go to bed, but I'm waiting for the parents to return. They should be back bb now. Oh well.
    The Living Room has a huge wasp in it, so I had to take the dog for a walk, rather than let her out into the garden. I ;left a plastic bottle wasp trap in there, and the parents can deal with it. Have spent the night attacking wasps, drinking coke and playing Age of EMpires 3. That might explain my slight state of wiredness. Too much caffeine/...

10. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Today I will get a pet....

My wife have bought a cat and I really don't know what to think, I guess it's ok as long as "it" don't bother me. I have never really been a "animal person".

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Doug Henning rocked my world in 1979. :hippy:

Happy Statutory Holiday.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Morning spammers. Mmm haven't had any cafeine yet. Hmmm what to do

1) Video editing?
    2) Watch Firefly?*
    3) Watch Star Trek TNG?**
    4) Play Spellforce 2?
    5) Have breakfast?
    6) Read my book?
    7) Return to bed?
    8) Spam more?

* I have got to say I'm not really impressed with Firefly yet, I've borrowed the DVD from a friend, and it seems yet another SCI-FI series to me.

** Jean-Luc Picard is cool :p

Edit: I have got myself some tea, Ahhh cafeine the day can start now.

[ September 04, 2006, 15:56: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

13. DarkStrider

Duh, it's obvious, play the new game, play the new game. Let me know if it's as good as it's supposed to be please, it's next on my list to get. :rolling:

14. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Morning spammers, and happy Labor Day to all of you that celebrate the holiday. At least it has stopped raining for a little while. I have the next 20 hours to fill, and nothing planned but a picnic dinner. Its too chilly to take the kiddies swimming.

I must have :coffee: and I think it is done brewing!

15. DarkStrider

Hey Brallrock :wave: good to see you :)

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Hey DS, its is good to be seen. How is the weather over there? I have had a cup of :coffee: now and feel much better.

17. DarkStrider

Actually it's shiny and bright at the moment which is nice as I'm going home in 10 mins :rolling:

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have caffeine and I have a slkeepy cat on myt foot. THis is the goof life :D

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Blargh, I should probably start reading those 500 pages of history reading and study those 20 sheets of spanish words for school that starts on Thursday...

20. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Ofelix: Watch Firefly.

Firefly rocks. Serenity (episode) and The Train Job are a bit weak, but it really picks up in Shindig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.