1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #77

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'd bet your going to order wine and a cheese plate and have discussions about the current news and weather. :pope:

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh I was in a bar already and got home. Boy I love student life again, so far.

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Hmm, what's for dinner? Fish sticks and tater tots? Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to go out for supper my love?

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Replece wine by imported :beer: and cheese with err more :beer: and just dance our way to the cool music, and yeah that's the idea.

edit: Wow 3333th post nice

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh I'm already hopelessly infatuated with this certain girl and nothing will come out of it since she won't fancy me I just know it :cry:

Sweet Despair, you know I worship you for all my love of tragedies, even for the smallest of them *sigh

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ah, having the house to myself for the weekend means going to bed at 11.30 am, and getting up at 4.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

*smirks*

That was brillant, Stardust.

You got pwned, 'felix.

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

So, tropical storm/depression Ernesto, or what's left of it, is currently over my area, and the low-pressure headache is excruciating. Painkillers like ibuprofen don't work. :bang:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of or lessen the headache?

9. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sleep is always the best option Laiwethel

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

We had a german guy over for dinner tonight. He is working with one of my dad's friends at a bookshop. He speaks english very well and is a pretty cool guy.

I haven't been posting much here... :(

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My squid is not cooperating and I need this fountain pen filled.

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The Second Cutting of Hay was richer than we originally anticipated. We got enough for our needs in the barn and still had enough to sell to a neighbour...

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Shut up, man :) I used to think like that years ago, untill I found out there's no need to.
    I am somewhat intoxicated at the moment and that usually results in some honesty:
    You strike me as a nice chap and from what I've seen of that picture you once posted, you have no reason to be that insecure.
    I used to think that things would not turn out the way I would have liked it because I 'just knew' they wouldn't. But that doesn't get you anywhere, or has it? Just make some small steps and some of those will bolster your self-esteem. You'll feel better and better. Like some snowball-effect. But you have to try it. You'd be surprised, honestly. I still wonder why I took so long to try and it makes me laugh right now.
    Go for it, man. And if it didn't have the desired effect, people will at least admire you for having the guts to try it! :)

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Girlfriend is over tomorrow :D I haven't seen her in a while, and I am glad I will get to before school starts.

Speaking ofschool, I should start going to bed early so I can wake up early, right?

Naw...

15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heh, right now I think otherwise. Go to bed early (It's not yet 7 am now) and get up late (say... 2 pm?)
    With a girlfriend, I guess I would go to bed late at evenings and get out early in the afternoon.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Why is it that I used to know how to solve a rubix cube really fast but now I don't?

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just happen to have the very same problem. Just the mere thought of saying what I feel towards a woman makes me choke and freeze, causing an involuntary inaertia that results in many missed opportunities. So NYAH. :p

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I got a good score on the National IQ Test :)

The B***** puppy woke us all up at 5am :mad: :mad:

19. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me has a splitting headache and dead legs

Geh, why did UNSW have to be built on top of a hill!? So many steep steep stairs...so many... >_<

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm a wee bit drunk, thanks to a kick ass night with friend weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.