1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #76

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

2. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

:angel:

I'm watching God's Army - Prophecy: Uprising atm. Looks good so far.

oooo... Belial :evil:

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighteen! WHoo!

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me sings some alice COoper in Daie's vague direction

In other news, my throat still hurts :(

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Presumptive much? Who said they would be wearing my clothes? :skeptic:

The most fun I had today was bettering hubby by knowing more birds than he. :nuts:

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Checked SS but didn't see any comments on the new (access limited) forum. So I will make Tal happy and start the speculation.

1) Despite saying that he was very busy Tal had some free time and starting playing around.

2) This forum actual has a point and will develop into a wealth of information.

3) Tal is bored and just wants to get us started with crazy conspiracy theories.

4) This is part of Tal's plan to take over the world. (I just haven't figured out how/what it is.)

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actually, Tal has just confirmed to all of us that he has totally lost his mind. Assuming, of course, that he had a mind to start with.

sadsdhaw; awsdoigtgn!! gfdgiuerjtgnsv?!? :lol: fhsjdfi :shake: iwjteow's

Edit: forgot the apostrophe after iwjteow :(

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: Good one, Son, I didn't think of the obvious.

9. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Gaah, work is crazy. I just got a message after I got back from lunch to ring a client. I thought it meant the client rang me and wanted me to ring them back. So I ring them and ask them what they wanted to talk to me about. They said they never rang me. Not expecting that response I had a brain-fart and responded in a most unproffessional manner with "Huzawah?" and in resposne I got a strange silence. Further inquiry revealed that somebody rang me and said I should ring said client, but they didn't say WHY I should ring the client, only to ring them. So I ring up the company that provides the service to the client and asked them if someone rang me, somebody had but nobody was taking responsibility and nobody knew anything more about it apart from the fact that somebody had rung me.

Problem is the client is an A+ client, this means he's one of my most important clients, he's providing me with a nice steady flow of income and I just came off to him seeming like I couldn't find my arse in a wet paper bag... and one would wonder why I'm looking for my arse in a paper bag, let alone a wet one.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

This is not the post you're looking for.

Read along.

:tie:

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'm tipping in favor of a forum about general or weird news for Cornewscopia... or maybe some kind of summary, I don't know.

On a different note, just got off Might and Magic VI. I remembered why I hated Castle Darkmoor so.

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Just when you think you're done for the day, there's another big job ready for you...

Anyway, I should get most of tomorrow off...

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Just got back in from the in-laws, six hours on the road, and have to work the next three nights. Oh well, at least they pay me to be there!

Did I mention that we left the kids with the in-laws for a few days. ;) ;)

14. Arabwel

Media:
    being :sick: sucks worse than a black hole on crack.

but, I have books and music so it is not too bad.

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good Morning SPers

@Nakia having looked in the forum, it would appear that it's destroying Tal's eyes, what will it do to us?

In other news I'll have my new Falchion soon :D

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Still...*checks calendar* two and half weeks vacation left, :banana: :banana: :banana:

...If I just had the energy to do anything

17. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Energy is overrated, but still entropy must increase

18. Arabwel

Media:
    ice cream is love :D

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Thank you, Tal, dmc, Beren and/or BTA. I don't know which of you did it, though I suspect Tal, but I'm handing out big hugs and cookies for doing it *finally*. :thumb: :grin:

20. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Danish women have very nice voices/accents - even Brian Boru would have to agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.