1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #76

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Dislocated my thumb today and it bloody thrashes let me tell you!

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My back has been soer all day, and when I just start to nod off or get comfortable, someone needed me to go do something...

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I have spent hours today straightening out my dad-in-laws PC. It's not a bad machine, but he had it royaly screwed up.

I am of for bed.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

More dancing fruit!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Banzai Institute is a valid flag on Cobalt with me as its Queen and my partner-in-puzzling a Prince. Next month, I may have enough saved on Viridian to start the crew and flag there.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My apartment is so.. shiny! :eek:

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow....just Wow... :bigeyes:

Now *that* is what I call a good work party! :banana:

My work bought a 'family fun center' for a day for our summer party. It was at some new place called "Boondocks" that has 3 go-cart race tracks, laser tag, 6 rock climbing walls, an arcade, and most importantly...Bumper Boats! :bigeyes: :thumb:

My fiancé and my best man's fiancé were both wearing light pink shirts and white pants...both of which became thoroughly soaked...and you would believe how many hot friends/relatives my coworkers have, and most of them were wearing a white t-shirt. :jawdrop: I don't think I've seen that many wet t-shirts in my life. The fact that it was my work party just made it all the more rare, and all the more awesome! :p Anytime a girl with white entered the “lagoon”, every guy with half a brain would concentrate all their water cannons at them. :shake:

Geeze....that was fun, and it was all for free! :thumb: :rolling:

7. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I watched an Iranian movie called 'Baran' last night and it was actually really good. A sort of love story between a Kurdish male and a pretty Afghan girl.

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm - I've decided that this doesn't really warrent its own thread...

But I got this for my birthday from my sister. Arrr! :D

9. teekc Gems: 23/31

connection ........ bad .......... connect ...... very ...... hard ...... please ..... save ...... meeeeeeeeeeee

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Is it that time again?

More walking today. I can feel the muscle building blocks Lego-stacking in my body.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Just thought I would drop in for a bit ... I've been spending my evenings with a *uhhummmm* playstation2... My poor old compy has been getting cold at night and threatening separation. :D

I'm headed up to my moms place again on the weekend. It will be the last trip there before the summer runs out. I should be able to get some beautiful photos.

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Spent the day doing nothing! Just the way that vacation is supposed to be. ;)

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Dark Strider
    Really? :D Who is your favourite character? Did you watch every season? It's so wierd now that Richard Dean Anderson isn't in it anymore...the replacement guy is annoying.

Yay! My mum's coming home today~! :D :spin: :D

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm trying to figure out how walking gets my biceps muscled up. :confused:

Enough of that daily prattling! Drumsticks for all!

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Why is it that when I'm given one job to do, something almost always comes up to distract me from that, leaving me two tasks behind then will have to go on a delivery in the morning and reload in the afternoon...

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My arms and shoulders are sore from rock climbing yesterday. :nolike: This sucks, I have work tomorrow, and I can't reach over my head.

Someone hook me up to a rack and streach me out. :rolleyes: :rolling:

17. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@shadow lurker - the geeks Daniel and Sam naturally, although Tealc does have a great line in "Indeed", Janet was my favourite to drool over despite her being short. I've watched it from the beginning and have most series on DVD. I like Crichton (sorry Mitchell) taking over as he's different from Jack. And the introduction of Vala is interesting, as for the Ori fed up of them already. I also watch SG:Atlantis although it's not quite as good, it does have Teyla :love:

In other news good morning SPers I hva e successfully moved my PC and it's working :rolling:

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ahhh.. SG-1,. I like that show quite a lot.... too bad they killed off apophis *sniffle* :(

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Just ordered my computer. I took all the upgrades, so this thing is going to be a beast...

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/hands Daie a chair and whip

Snuggle up
    Snuggle down
    Don't you hate that frickin' bear?

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.