1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #76

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Man! I really dig this new drug treatment for my chronic pain and permenant injuries. Yeeesss, Drugs are goooddd, are gooo...zzzz..

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So what's the latest on this Cornecrapia forum?

My theory is this:

Tal, as in a pathetic attempt to make up for his repeated failings over the last couple of years to deliver on his promise of new Board software, has created this new forum for the "great announcement".

:p :p :p

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You may call me...Tim? :skeptic:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My computer is being an evil meanie again :(

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Greetings Tim! :p

Someone needs to kill my brother so I can fianally stop hearing my fiance b**ch on and on about how stupid he is. :nono: :rolling:

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Splunge, you're lucky your avatar already has a moustache and a beard... :evil:

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a rich, D&D-playing patron to supply me with enough cash so that I'll be able to hire a competent coder or two, and quit my job to focus on SP entirely.

What, you're not volunteering? For shame!

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Just got back form my Duke of Edinburgh expedition- I ache so much. It's a shame how you never feel the need to get fit until it is far too late...

8. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yet again work beckons me with its irresistable pull, I am drawn against my will with the sweet call of money.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Got the Asanti wheels. Since summer is drawing to an end, I won't be installing them this year. For once I'm actually looking foward to next summer. :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

10. Arabwel

Media:
    I am fretting over packing for a trip I won't be leaving for until September. :doh:

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Ara: That's alright. My father frets over trips five or six months in advance :lol:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have to poke hubby to get his passport renewed for our trip in October. I'm not looking forward to it at all, especially now that I can't have anything to drink on the flight. :nolike: Makes me wish I was breastfeeding as I could get something to satify my thirst. ;)

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Oooh! I've got a new gem! I think I liked the bloodstone better though...

Pffff...got bad in my Jap test. :(

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've actually bookmarked the Battle Cry site. I'll have to run all my future characters through that at some point...

15. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Oooh! I just remembered! I got good in my extension English exam~! :spin: Yay~! :D

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Does anyone else play Conquer Online?

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, I've taken the Pirate name, Viking name and Battle Cry to another site I'm a regular on. I hole they have fun with them...

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah...Jessica is already packing for the honeymoon. Not me however...I plan on being nekkid as much as possible, and when I *do* have some clothes on, it will most likely be my board shorts to go swimming/surfing. :bigeyes: :rolling:

19. Arabwel

Media:
    You won't be on your honeymoon for three months, will ya? :p

20. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Speaking of trips, I am going to Crete for 2 weeks late September :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.