1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Yes, power cords and monitors aren't the best of friends. But remember, kids, always check the cables and cords first. *wagging finger*. :D

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Nice one Shell :D

Just finished Graduation, packed up all my gear. I'm waiting for my parents to return and pick me up. I already miss all my buddies, but we all have to move on some time.

Just wish I wasn't so sad...

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Especially when you have rodents in the house. :D

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My officer outfit is done. Look for me on YPP. I will be dressed as a yellow and white wedding cake. :lol:

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ DoTW - Thanks hon - Ditto.

In other news I'm thinking about pulling out my clothing dye again. My husband has been working in a place where he gets a lot of misprinted T-shirts. I thought it might be fun to tie them up and add a little spice.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

:D :D :D :D

I need some caffeine. Now, who hid my Coke Zero? :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    caffeine is nice... love caffeine...

in other news, i have a blister on my toe :(

8. Disciple of The Watch

TDMA is notoriously unpredictible... just yesterday I had full signal and could place a call without any problems - now today I have half signal and must get near a window to hold a call... :confused:

Oh well. I'm getting the same phone I have, but in GSM, so no worries. And if Rogers try to push me a Sony Ericsson when they shut down TDMA, I'm giving them the finger.

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Bumped into Fel today...

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Says the guy who deep fries pizza... ;)

11. Disciple of The Watch

Deep fried pizza is actually good, because it's made with something good. Turkey, on the other hand, is absolutly foul and likely no better deep fried.

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@Shell:
    Sorry, honey, my laptop's mostly silver (as am I, for that matter) and she knows I would never touch another.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I fed the ducks this afternoon and while walking to rent some movies, I stubbed my big toe. I peeled off an inch of skin and realized the tip of the toe is muchly needed for walkage. :doh:

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ouch, Kuemp... that sounds awful :eek: *hugs*

15. Disciple of The Watch

*shrugs* Sounds most unpleasent, kuemp. That deserves a big hug.

/me hugs kuemp and dodges the scimtars

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

/casts heal minor wounds on Keump's toe

Family picnic was fun, the deepfried turkey was good for those that like turkey. Found out my grandmother is back in the hospital with another bowel obstruction (just had one about two months ago) and the surgeon doesn't really want to take her to the OR, because she is a high risk patient.(86 years old)

17. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, I have succesfully changed the banner on my 5165, something that was deemed impossible. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now, if only I could changed the damn LEDs... red would be so much better than that greenish-yellow.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, Haying season continues. Tomorrow, I will be helping a neighbour unload a few hundred bales at his place then shoring up some Pyramid shaped piles at another neighbour's place in case it rains tomorrow night...

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I haven't hayed in years, but I did a fair amount when I was younger. Hard work, but it is strangely satisfying, or at least it was for me.

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I climbed on a lot of hay bales when I was a kid but my immediate family didn't have a farm. We just lived out in the bush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.