1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Well, still no water in my house for the third day running.
    Burst pipes suck.

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good Morning SPers

Surprise, surprise it's bright shiny and very toastie again

First day back at work and 280 e-mails waiting for me :mommy:

In other news I am now a Grand Master in Swordfighting, Bilging, Poker and Hearts :grin:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    it is probably scaryt hat my costume has more than 2 pounds of bling :p

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:thumb: Congrats.

I am Respected/Distinguished, Legendary, Able and Distinguished. I have not played poker as I hate parting with my hard-earned POE.

I hate Mondays. - Garfield

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I hate math...I really do. The world would be so much easier if all you need to know was who to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. No fractions, no equasions, and certainly no complex formulas! :nono:

Yay...it's the 24th of July! That means that it is a holiday that involves fireworks in the crummy ol' state of Utah! :thumb: :bigeyes: My school is having a free BBQ at noon and at 7pm today.
    I think I'll go to both...free food is always nice. :D :rolling:

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

That's how I became a Grand Master in poker, over the weekend I won 10,000 poe for an original 400 stake :)

7. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Welcome to my world. :cool:

I was drunk out of my mind last night, but I didn't do anything stupid this time.

Honest.

8. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Quick question, just wondering how the names of Japanese clans came about. Was the name a clan derived by taking the name of the head family?

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Bah! I write to Telus and Rogers about getting an old phone reactivated, and the guy at Telus transformed his answer into a salespitch, and the one at Rogers obviously missed the mark, telling me to check SIM lock status or otherwise the phone won't accept a SIM card - the phone is CDMA, and *does not* use a SIM. I asked to get it activated as *analog*, you ****ing idiot! I don't want - or need - your stinking GSM!

Thank you, CS. Things are so much clearer now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
  11. Kitrax

Media:
    Ouch, ouch, and friggn' OUCH!

My fiance and I were messing around and she tried to force the door closed on me, and somehow the door swung open and caught the toe nail on my big tow, ripping half of it out of the nailbed and folding it straight up. It bled like a mother****er, but the pain I felt from having to bend the nail back down was far worse that any pain I have felt since I had those 5 large needles inserted in to my thumb... :eek:

I've had it wrapped up for a little while now, and the bleeding finally stopped...but the pain is killing me. :bad:

This sucks... :( :rolling:

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You shouldn't be messing around until after the wedding, Kitrax. :holy:

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Not *that* type of messing around...more like I had a squirt gun and she had a very thin white t-shirt on... :love: It just might have led to *that* type of messing around if she wouldn't have injured me. :bad: :rolling:

14. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sheet music for anime theme songs is good. :D

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Damnit Kitrax! How dare your toenail get in the way of some 'you-know-what' ;)

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Thanks to some car woes that have begun to manifest today, we're gonna have to shorten the vacation. Sorry, Dfly, the blueberries won't be for this summer, I fear.

17. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I hate bug bites. Right now I've got an ice pack on some that I couldn't resist scratching. Stings like Morgion's claws, but hopefully it's taking the swelling down.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I haven't had a bug bite in a long while. I miss putting alcohol on them.

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm getting Warlords tomorrow, I hope...

Other than that, I'm resting my back and getting ready to getr some more work in the rest of the month...

20. Kitrax

Media:
    Well...when roughly half my toenail (about 1/2 to 5/8 oh an inch) is sticking straight up, blood flowing freely, and with excruciating pain...yeah, it's kind of hard to just ignore it and hop in the sack. :skeptic:

Even now, I've got to wrapped up in bandages and triple antibiotic ointment, it is still throbbing waves of pain up my leg. :(

But the pain is going down. I found a single leftover Loritab pill from when I sliced the end of my thumb nearly off. Yay for having extra powerful drugs that make me feel not much at all! :bigeyes: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.