1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #73

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, in Canada the Universities tend to run year round with three terms going from September-December, January-April, and May-August. The high school year normally ends around the third week of June.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Dave, are you in Year 13? I've oly got History and ENglish left too.

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    yeah Daie, I'm doing my A2 exams, and I'm going back to college for a third year aswell, although it might only be as a part time student if I get clashes with my courses...I don't know if I want to go to uni...Good luck with you last exams Daie, we'll suffer together lol :D

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

/me casts Invisibility and then goes over, picks up chev's mug, and pours the coffee on his lap :lol:
    (I wonder if that would count as an attack? :hmm: )

/me walks away, Dispels the Invisibility, and comments "You should work a little harder on that, Chevvy." :p

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @DS: Oooh, yes please! :bigeyes:

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Well, I've got Changing Nature of Warfare and Gothic Literature. How about you, oh arcane turtle?

7. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    I have Tudor History (rebellions and such), and Genre Studies left...I should probably revise, but I'll do it tomorrow lol :p

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What are 'Genre Studies'?

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Its an English Litrature and Language exam...Genre studies is one of the modules we do, in which we look at lots of different types of writing (genre's) and see what liturary and linguistic features make up that genre...in the exam we get given several texts on the same subject but in different genre's and we have to compare and analyse them...hope that helps :)

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

My bro, for an obscure reason, has turned vegetarian. :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I got stuck in a new RS quest. Some weird glitches, but pretty goodly done.

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Couldn't opent he train door this morning. The guy behind me had to help...so embarrassing...

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Geeze, I get sidetracked way too easily...

I got online at noon to check my email really quick, and then play BG2 until I had to start getting ready for work...well, here it is at 4:40pm and I'm still online, I haven't checked my email yet or started BG2... :doh:

Oh well. :rolling:

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

So long as you're not blaming us for sidetracking you with all our wise and fascinating posts here.

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Vegatarian!! Yuck, I would never give up meet.

I had to get blood drawn today, and they missed the first 2 times. Did I mention that I hate needles, at least when they are pointed at me. :)

16. JSBB Gems: 31/31

:eek: I just finished watching the new Superman film and it is unbelievably bad!

The script was terrible and the acting worse. Even the animation was sub-par. The whole things reeks of trying to make something quickly and cheaply to try to cash in on the hype created by the upcoming live action film. :nolike:

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Neither do I. I guess the THC shortage made him short out a fuse.

18. Harbourboy

Cool! I am getting paid $50 to do an hour of chocolate tasting this weekend for a consumer research panel. How great is that?

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    for some reason my arm hursts like woah :confused:

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

We had threats of thunderstorms all day, so there was a risk that the power would blink. As a result, I didn't play Civ IV, but instead spent the day with Morrowwind on my Xbox. The Damned thing Froze about 2 out of 5 dead in a really tough battle that was going easier than it's ever gone for me before...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.