1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #73

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Instructions are So much fuun....

.. and my printer is evil, for it refuses to install no matter if I try to get the drivwers online or from the CD :(

2. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Big summer storm here. Turning the compy off right now. :(

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I spam'd of a spam, as any spammer would spam'd normaly.

I am le tired...

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm actually downloading the Mirc program. Maybe I'll find out how to bug you on chat too...

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Strangely I find myself thinking about scary movie clowns.
    My computer seems genuinly healed. I think I'll go and play Tomb Raider for a while. Why don't they make a male character to play with that is as sexy (in a masculine way) as Laura Croft. I would really appreciate that you know.

6. Arabwel

Media:
    COme to the dark side, Gnarff! We have cookies!

... so ok we have lots of trout and a Mystra. but still! :D

7. Dice

Media:
    I like trout! Especially when it is fresh caugh and roasted over an open flame with a little butter and lemon. Yummmmm. Even better than cookies.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I just spent 7 hours pillaging on YYP. I had to quit. I was *so* sick of playing those games. :sick: My crew is aiming for 1 million POE and I'm hoping to get a good share of it. :money:

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Nah, fresh caught troat fried on the pan, dusted with flour and salt, and then eaten on fresh reye bread with a little bit of good cheese.. now THAt is goodness :love:

In other news, PANTS!

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'm in a bit violent mood tonight and I feel like smashing something to pieces.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I know the feeling...my family having a reunion over the 4th of July holiday. Everyone came over today for a BBQ, and with all the screaming kids and my idiot of a brother all being in such a small house, I'm going nuts. :nuts:

And to makes things worse...we have a family picture tomorrow morning... *shudder* :skeptic:

Oh well... :rolling:

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I know what it's like. My own family came over to my place for my mother's brithday... my apartment is pretty small, imagine the joy... hey, at least we got chinese food. :yum:

13. Dice

Media:
    Be thankful that you didn't have to cook for them DoTW. Most of the small apartments/basement suites that I've lived in had even smaller kitchens. The food I was prepairing would have to be carefully balanced between cold burners, sink edges and the 2 ft x 2 ft counter surface I would have to work on.

14. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good Morning SPers

It's still bright shiny and very toastie and close

15. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I am having trouble falling asleep tonight. My ex-wife is haunting me to work things out with her. I had not spoken to her since before our divorce two and a half years ago. I didn't even speak to her at the divorce, I let my high priced attorney do the talkin'. she finally tracked me down yesterday. Man I am starting to hate life!

16. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    i havnt spammed for awhile, so here we go.

Spam.

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Chibi-Daie is seriously hung over and dehydrated. Spent hella lots of money at the club, danced for about 4 hours with lots of girls on the stage, and generally had an awesome time.

As usual, I'm paying for my excesses today though.

Going on a pubcrawl tonight with some friends and some people we met here. Hope everybody else is good...

18. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Balle is definately not playing his top-game right now, i just got home from roskilde festival, 8 days of drinking and smoking hashish is definately not good for your body, i'm so hung-over right now it's insane..

havent puked yet though, and that's a good thing, getting dizzyer by the second now.... sleeeeep

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Flix just woke up from an average day of work and is hungry.

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Shell is also hungry. :yum:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.