1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #70

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Finaly editing wasn't so bad, I got meself a brand new DVD of my class' end of year movies. Nice 43 minutes of niceness and memories. Plus The DVD Menu is kinda cool.

GO me!

2. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

900 baby, yeah! It had to be done here. :thumb:

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Congrats brallrock the Spam grows strong with you :tie:

4. Ofelix

Media:
    When thy spam shalt be at 900 thou shalt be blessed by thy Star Diopside, so sayeth the SPAM

The Spam grows strong with him indeed!

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:lol: Wow, the external auditors came all the way down here to "retest" a subset of the items in my sample for two controls and all they ended up doing is checking to make sure that the two reconciliations in question were signed off to indicate that they had been independently prepared and reviewed.

Who cares if the reconciliations have been performed correctly, as long as there are two seperate signatures showing it was prepared and reviewed by two seperate people they assume that everything is fine! :lol:

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Isn't that some law of bureaucracy?

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have no idea but I am sure Fel does :D

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I just got peed on by a duck and drake.

9. Ofelix

Media:
    I freakin' HATE Sony! Arrrgh! Stupid monopole! In order to transfer my mp3 into the stupid Mp3 player I've no choice but to use Sonic Stage. But that ***** program never works! NEVER! The mp3 Player is plugged into the USB drive but NO Sonic Stage is too goddamn stupid to recognise it. I can't change the songs in my mp3 player because of it. Since Sony has no soul or morals other program can't work.

Arrrgh! HATE THEM
    :mad: :flaming: :bang: :bang:

10. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Life is good and life is fine...because my parents just gave me 30 quid :p ...well ok, they were only paying me back, but £30 is £30 :D

I have lots of demos for my PC, cos my dad got a free PC gamer magazine, been playing Rise of Nations: Rise of Heroes demo for a while, pretty cool. Gonna try Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter next!

Edit: Ofelix, you can't Hate SONY that much...or you wouldn't have bought the MP3 player :p

11. Ofelix

Media:
    I didn't bought it it was a gift, since my CD player went crazy I'm stuck with that stupid-piece-of-junk- who-can't-work-I-swear-I-want-to-kill-Sony

12. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Don't kill SONY!...not until I get my PS3 :D My sis uses Sonic Stage to make MiniDiscs, but I guess thats a bit different...but yeah it is a difficult program to get along with :)

13. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Ofelix: Sony has been known to infect the computers of it's customers with malware, and their products rarely work.

Avoid 'em like the plague.

Besides, with the $600 price tag, why would anyone get the Playstation 3 instead of Wii, or perhaps Xbox 360 and Wii?

14. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Stuck writing a ************* report, describing a project I haven't even finished yet, to be handed in within 10 hours... Why didn't I just got to chef school instead???

PS3? Heard it doesn't come out until November... hopefully. That'll take some patience. Still the controller sounds interesting though.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Console games suck in general. You can't have a good RPG or stratigy game without a PC. I'll take my GameBoy Advance SP for those times when a computer isn't practicle. Golden Sun and Final Fantsy 4 Advance were pretty good however. :thumb:

In other spam news, I keep thinking I have to work tonight...but it's my day off. Yay! :banana: :rolling:

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Poor Ofelix. :rolleyes: I remember when you couldn't take a radio with you. Portable radios were science fiction! :geezer: Besides, why would you want to listen to stuff you already have? Use satellite radio instead. :grin:

17. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Within the space of about an hour... (edited for relevancy)
    Seriously, Dal. It's annoying enough (to me, anyway) to have someone other than Ara idling through the night, but at the very least turn your auto-connect off. :p

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am out of straws :(

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The next Gen consoles look great, but still no match for a PC. THey wouldn't handle Civ IV or most good Strategy games, and most RPG's lack the depth (Morrowind was an exception).

I'll keep my PC and find something else to blow the $600 US on. Unfortunately that will be very fattening...

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Watching Jim Gaffigan... :lol: Funny stuff :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.