1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #69

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I am nursing a head cold with many cups of English Breakfast Tea (so says the box anyways) I shall soon be playing Diablo II, or maybe BG Tutu. I suppose it could even be Tiger Woods 2004, only time will tell.

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning SPers and welcome to Sunday

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Sundays are boring.

We have two houseguests now. One is my cousin who is staying for a couple of months, until we move, and the other is my fiance's best man who's staying til a week today. On Wednesday his mother arrives too, but she's lovely :) So far the best man is the biggest pain in the rear :(

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I've got to spend my entire sunday revising for my exams tomorrow. 2 French speaking exams.

I know working on a sunday is a sin, but I'm so unprepared *wails*

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Well, im off to the Big Weekend, shall be fun.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Good morning.

*accepts Daie's offer for a dance belatedly*`

7. Daie d'Malkin

Foxtrot, tango or waltz? I prefer the old waltz, but tis the lady's choice.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Oh, I would say tango, *smirks*

9. Daie d'Malkin

Well, chivalry demands that I must accept your choice of a tango. Truly, chivalry is the cross I bear :D

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Chilvary demands that I accept the duel on the Highest Peek of Montréal, (Le Mont Royal) Steel againts Steel! A duel of prowess! My honour is at sake! Lo bring me my sword and Halberd!

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Good morning, all.

The weather could be better or worse. Rather mediocre outside right now.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Let me guess .... doesn't help with dishes, leaves his crap everywhere, plays the TV too loud, leaves the toilet seat up (hopefully he remembers to flush...)Eats the last piece of cake in the fridge, and the rest of your favorite salsa, and the leftovers you were saving for lunch..

:D :D Am I close?

13. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Good luck trying to dual wield a halberd and a sword Ofelix :p

le sigh...my mum has been bugging me all weekend, I know my exams are coming up, I know I've got to revise...I don't need someone telling me every five minutes and giving me disapproving looks when ever I say "ok" or "I know"...its like she doesn't believe me!

Anyway...its starting to annoy me, and annoyed is not something I need to be right now...life is stressful enough as it is!

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! (Well, except the UKers. :p )

15. Daie d'Malkin

I spent the whole day either revising or procrastinating. 2 French exams on the morrow. I feel pretty prepared.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    You'd have to be Zaphod Beeblebrox to wield a halberd and a sword at the same time..... :p

17. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

And another weekend is almost over. Last one before exams. Need to do some heavy studing now.

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @Dfly - Yes, and he expects lifts to the cities nearest to us (26 miles away!) and monopolises the computer and TV (both at once)

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Blech. Work tonight. I'm crossing my damn fingers that one of the "Big Four" of cellphones calls me back for a job...

20. Daie d'Malkin

This man stops you from using the computer? Right, hand me my shotgun. No one keeps SHell from the RBP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.