1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #69

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Snow's always nice. You can never go wrong with anything cold. I'd take winter and fall over summer anyday. Stay in Hades Persephone, keep Demeter's caress from the world.

I think I need to find a way to relocate Niflheim. There's a certain beauty and strength that the lifelessness of winter forces upon those who are forced to suffer through it.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's right Grarf, sushi isn't actually a raw fish dish although it is often wrongly thought of as that. It can have some ingredient that are raw fish but there is a lot of sushi that doesn't have any. Some sushi doesn't even have fish. A good example would be the cucumber rolls or the cooked-egg sushi. Both very tasty.

Sashimi is the one with raw fish.

Here is a definition from Answers.com

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sushi is just rice that has been pickled in vinegar. You can have sushi rice in a roll but you can also have a sushi rice salad or any other dish that is made with that pickled rice.

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I got my new phone, LG VX8100, and a new LG VX 5200 for Mrs Brallrock. I am having fun moving all my contacts to the new phone, because I can't remember phone numbers for crap.

I didn't know that sushi didn't always have raw fish in it. Maybe I will try some.

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Ditto DotW. Fish is yucky.

The RBP's so quiet without Ara...

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

All this talk of Sushi means I'll have to get some for lunch and Sashimi as well :yum:

Oh yeah and good morning SPers :)

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Hmmm.....I'm into Christian rock at the moment (Delirious?, Noel Richards etc)
    Anyone else like it?

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I usually hate fish, but oddly enough I think some Sashimi are alright. And I absolutely LOVE Makki :yum:

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Good morning spammers! The weather is fantabulous, my custom polo shirt or Amsertdam has arrived, and all is good with the world.

My barces were removed yesterday, so I can smile now for the first time in a year.

@ Ofelix

Spamo
    Spamas
    Spamat
    Spamamus
    Spamatis
    Spamant

10. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    ok...I just avoided a right royal telling off from one of my teachers through simple avoidance of facts :p I am quite proud, does this mean I have a high speech craft skill? :D I think I must have pitched my voice right, and had the right manner...or its because I'm such a goody goody :p

But I've nearly got all my work handed in, so I can soon resume my gaming and my #sorcerers chatting on a regular basis :D

In other news, its freakin hot today!

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ok... I just waked up, man another exam today and three tomorow! :wail: The worst is that my Philosophy teacher made the freakin' final exam the freakin' tomorow of my film projection. This mean I can't realy drink and have fun at the party and 'cause of some stupid exam MEH Plus I've invited a friend over to sleep here after the party 'cause he lives very far away from here. What I am to do? What's the deal with 8 AM exam in a friday after a Party? WTF teacher WTF!

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, ab m, back now. No dog. Ebnded up staing awake all night worrying about dogsitters for my upcvokming 3-month trip and decided it was not fair for the dog. Thus, Ara is dogless. which sucks, but is better for the dog.

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Im on a roll today, i got the bank sorted out, bought the stamps and envelope, mailed the application for my sailing course, and now im about to do my washing. How very productive of me :)

14. DarkStrider

Somebody check for an alien pod under Dal's bed, it's invasion of the body snatchers or he's seriously brain fevered, students don't do washing and organising stuff. It's just not right, somebody help him please :lol:

15. Ofelix

Media:
    Meeehhh I don't wanna do my exams! Five evil exams left meehh. :wail:

16. DarkStrider

/me pets Ofelix and gives him a lolly, It's alright once you finish there won't be anymore until the next time :evil:

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Yay for lollies! UnYay for exams.

Oh well a man's gotta do what's a man gotta do!

/me Goes to his exams

Ofelix attacks Evil Exams!
    Roll = 13 +1 = 14 hit
    Evil Exams hits for 0 points of damage (9 points resisted)
    Evil Exams 9 points of damage resisted

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

More Windows ME installing today... wheeeeeeeeee. Can you feel the happiness in the room?!? :rolleyes:

Help resurrect my poor RCPBT and post REVIEWS!

As for contact moving, Verizon can do it... for a fee. That's why I love GSM. Contacts are stored on the SIM. Change phone, move the SIM, keep everything. Of course, with R-UIM (reusable user information module - the CDMA equivalent of a GSM SIM card) coming in the next years, GSM will lose that exclusivity.

[ May 11, 2006, 19:02: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Oy Malloy. I have so little to babble about recently. Maybe it's the weather getting me down.
    I really have to disagree with that one. Sometimes the results do change.

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I suppose he meant the same way in the same circumstances. However, sometimes it takes little to change the circumstances or there is an effectively random chance, so trying the same way will give different results. Think computer problems sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.