1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #69

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I have my moments of being both...but I think I'm mostly a more controlled Ethan, but I am prone to bout's of crazyness and obsessive gaming...such as now...

*rocks back and forth in corner muttering about the PS3*

We wants it! It will be our precious! :p

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ethan who? I can only think of Ethan Raybne of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame... :p

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
  4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    So, since you can't have your 6 children right now that you are wanting you are going to start collecting pets? :D A least you are not opting for the "cat woman" choice. Throwing a dog into the mix makes your more well rounded ;) . Might I suggest a hamster next? You'll have to make sure he has a good cage though so the kittys don't get at him.

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

History A2 on the 26th? WHich syllabus are you doing? I'm doing appeasement and the CHanging Natur of Warfare. Mine are the 19th and the 23rd of June

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Yeah, getting in some practise :D and cats seem to drive men away if there are more than 2... :p

A hamster would be nice, cleaning the cage wouldn't. Kitty litter is evil enough :p

7. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    I'm doing OCR...so its all Elizabeth I and her court, also the history of rebellions under the Tudor Dynasty...so not much fun, although the rebellions are bit of a chuckle, although we can't decide whether the one under Elizabeth was 3 men and a dog, or 4 men and a dog :p

Good luck with your exams Daie :)

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Ahh the delightful smell of Spam is in the air, the Ofelix demonstrates his powers without showing off, much to admire in this one yes...

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @Ara - Actually cleaning the hamster cage is not so bad if you get a little hamster toilet. They are just like minature coverered cat-boxes and you use unscented scoopable kitty litter in them. The little hamster will use it just the same way and you just have to clean it every six days or so. If you use that the cage doesn't get too stinky.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Oooh,t hat sounds pretty interesting... damn it, now I am tempted to get a critter. maybe next year,m tho. atranging for the dog & kitties' care when I will be away for a few months later this ywar is going to be enough of a pain...

11. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i really have to stop drinking, i havent done ANY homework for about 2½ months now, i'm so getting kicked out of school...

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ara, no more animals! Unless you can talk to the animals, walk with the animals, bark and scream and squawk with the animals, don't risk it.

And yes, I know I misquoted there, but I can't remember the real quote.

13. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

what about Dr. Aralittle?

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Bah!

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Yay for Ara's cat! :banana: Yay for Ara's dog! :banana: Yay for Ara! :banana: Boo for exams! :p

16. Arabwel

Media:
    It is my own little menegerie around here :D

Incidentally, you can see the new doggy here :D

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The dog in question doesn't seem the be enjoying the attention :shake:

By the way... are these your legs in the background Ara? :p

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Awwwwwww thankies :xx: :) ^_^

If you have the will to spam then you can!

RANT

:mad: I hate it when I must argue with people that beloved french does not « sucks ass » especialy when I must do so in my FREAKIN' FRENCH COLLEGE. Grrr :flaming:

EDIT: I wanted to read the Roman de la Rose [The Romaunt of the Rose] an Old french medieaval poem, but school library only had the old french version :eek:

/RANT

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Not my lgs; the pic was sent to me by the crrent owner.. i will be fetching her on Thursday :D

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Appointment went well :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.