1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #68

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey I shaved yesterday, and I need to do so today. I don't like my beard, it's all.... beardy.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I shaved yesterday.

It is far too hot here. Tis the hottest day of the year, and I am melting in the heat. I need a cold drink and an ice cream.

I've also got to go and debate about the monarchy.

*Loyal Royalist, Mustketeer Daithos, prepares to defend the monarchy from filthy republicans and revolutionaries*

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I need to shave :(

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me hands out razors

As much as I hate my hair, it ain't going anywhere.

5. Ofelix

Media:
    The Ofelix says:

If I am to eat this whole bowl of pasta, then will it means somewhere a duck got his wings severed by a piece of furniture?

I am to go to college this afternoon, after I am to go home and spam untill my spam is full of spam. Errr or something like that.

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    It seems that some of the requirements at my work contains of being a little addled in the head and believing all sorts of conspiracy theories and/or higher forms of consciousness and spirituality as in "the troubles in the world and people these days derive from everything slowly taking a crystalline form..."

To each of their own I guess, but I guess I like to be crazy in more conventional ways, if I'd like to be crazy at all...

7. Daie d'Malkin

"You don;t have to be mad to work here, but it helps!"

So, we lost the debate on the monarchy. Never mind, we'll just have to execute everyone who didn't vote for us. Treason, I think

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Isn't that a wonderfull idea! Good for the family too.

Hey Daie, is it me or you're changing GEM quicker everyday?

« When thy spam shalt be 1300 thou shalt be blessed by thine Pearl, So Sayeh the Spam »

9. Daie d'Malkin

Hmm? Oh! New gem! WHoo!

10. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Sure I'd like to think that there MIGHT be some amusing truth in Philip K. Dick's saying: "Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get me" but still believing that Nikolai Tesla has developed woth the U.S. government a secret force field that can stop time and teleport battleships is a big load of bull.

Not to mention all those templars and whatnots hiding secret doomsday weapons or whatever...

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Waah, the heat. :D Wish I were at home and could plunge into the sea right now. :D

12. SatansBedFellow Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, I'm of to vote in the local elections. After a great deal of heart searching and a close examination of the manifestos of the three main parties, I have come to the conclusion that my feelings are perhaps better described through bowel movements rather than the ballot box. Hopefully a poor showing will spell the end of our current, unloved and extraordinaily annoying dictator, Tony Blair.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Satansbedfellow, have fun. I'm still 3 months too young to vote, which annoys me.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I may have shaved off my head, but I'm certainly NOT shaving my goatee!

Well, first shift as a foreman. It gave a serious slap on the ego of the two rivals, who have completly stopped bickering and snapping. Ahh, to work in peace.

15. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Id vote, but that would mean actually supporting a member of the goverment, which i refuse to do until something worthwile comes along, none of this tripe like labour or conservatives.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    the damned cats are stalking my skittles... wtf, kitties, wtf. :confused:

17. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'm no fan of the two party American electorial system, nor am I a big fan of either party, but I always vote simply because even if I don't vote, someone still gets elected, so I'd rather have the idiot who thinks somewhat like me in office rather then the idiot who doesn't think anything like me in office.

I still miss Paul. It wasn't fair, that plane crash had no right to take him away from Minnesota.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    I went for a walk and now mmy foot hurts like a *censored*.

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Yay! There's a distinct possibility that we'll be keeping the acquired cat :grin:

That'll make 3...and a dog when we move. Oh, and the two guinea pigs...and the hamster :lol:

I love animals :grin:

edit: Punctuation!

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Bargh! Bleargh! Yar! Gah! *insert other noises of frustration*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.