1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #68

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I think he had an appointment with some person called "St George" the other day... :lol:

2. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Yay for blonde Ara :banana:

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    A blone Ara? On the PC! Madness! What is the world comming to?

Madpie: You don't mean that Thokgar might have killed Tal eh? :rolleyes:

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@ COlthrun. Hehe, good one.

I shall further my rant against the day.

The students in this school suck. They don't obey the rules, ever. The worst ones for this are the chinese students. They break every rule, then when you try to give thema punishment, they pretend they don't speak english, and march off swearing in mandarin. Still, it's funny to see them freak out when I question their heritage in their own language. A year spent sharing a room with a guy from hong-kong has helped there.

Still, the arrogance of these kids is phenomenal. It's time for me to distribute some harsher punishments.

Rant over.

Furious Chibi

5. Ofelix

Media:
    Heya it's Tuesday, what does it means? That's right, my Photoshop class! Am I doing it? Nope, Why? 'cause I don't really care.

Better to be Spammin' all the way then doing some photoshop.

I'm Spammin' all 'round the worl'd Wooheeee!

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'll spam from the other side so no-one can escape it bwahahahahaha :grin:

7. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh no we cannot escape Englishman's spam! What are we gonna do? NoooOOooooo! We're Doooom!

Okay cute the crap

/me takes a drink

Anybody want some?

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

@Ballrock, for your relatively long comment on the previous page: You got 11.5 hours of time.5? Isn't that better than 12 of regular?

We just finished an assembly about anorexia... a problem, yes, but she had a few things that I disagreed with: Eating disorders being political, the assumption that we all think alike (she asked us our first reactions to seeing a beautiful, model-esque girl, and mine was that she was insecure... she said everyone said that the model was rich, confident, etc...), and the fact that she said (alot) "Research shows..." without telling us about the research, or who did it, or what their context was, etc. Perhaps she made it up...

In any case, eating disorders are bad, but she told us poorly...

9. Daie d'Malkin

Drugs are bad, m'kay, you shouldn't do drugs...

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

She also said: If you or your friend is having trouble, get an adult!

Implying that all adults know what to do :rolleyes: I hate that ****. They don't know what to do. If you want help, get a professional. They know what to do because they've been trained to deal with it (pyschiatrists). Any grownup won't. Condescension doesn't help her case :rolleyes: .

11. Ofelix

Media:
    Hehehe Adults, I'll be one legaly in a couple of months, So magicly I'll be Responsible? Wooo! Ofelix the Responsible!

If you feel a chills the 8th of august don't worry! :D

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hehe, right. If you're a 17 year old student with a problem, ask your classmate who flunked a year twice. :p

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I've kinda lost all hope of ever becoming an adult. It's been Groundhog Day ever since I found a pube. It's very surreal, let me tell you.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Shall Do Shall do :p

But hey I'e been visiting Pubs since I'm 15 heh. MMm Pubs, Gosh I'd use a beer right now, boosting my resolve to actualy do something in photoshop. Meh meh meh!

15. Daie d'Malkin

I'm 18 on the 18th of august. Hmmm. The 17th of august is the day my exam results are announced. Hmm.

Well, whatever happens, Chibi-Daie shall imbibe of the fruit of the vine...hops, I mean.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

F*** you. :hippy:

Damn, grabbing some sleep feels good. Would be better if I didn't had two stupid classes today. O College, I Can Hear You Calling Me!

17. Daie d'Malkin

Don't you like South Park, DoTW?

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me huggles the Chibi

Majority of grownups suck. :geezer:

19. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I'm apparently supposed to be responsible...but that isn't ever going to happen :D

I've been having the urge to move out lately...even though I have no job, or any income whatsoever, so I'll think I'll have to wait a couple of years...till I finish my third year at college, get a job and see about moving in with some friends :) ...I couldn't live on my own.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Teenagers suck too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.