1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #68

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe, scorps actually make good pets. They're little care, they're badass, and they're mesmerizing under a black light

I also enjoy playing pranks involving the said scorps when I have some friends visiting, especially woman. First, I hide a rubber scorp somewhere in the house. Then, I fake that one of the scorps escaped, and plug my ears to avoid hearing ear-piercing shrieks. Then, I just pick up the rubber scorp previously hidden, and drop it in the aquarium. It makes for good laughs, and it's also a good way to score brownie points with a potential mate. I helped my brother score a couple extra points with woman a couple of times by playing out that prank. :heh:

2. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

They do look cool under a black light, and they are at least better than spiders.

I was looking at Verizons website, it looks like I could order my new phone online and it would be sent to me. I'm not sure I like that, you know anything aobut it DoTW?

3. Disciple of The Watch

I fundamentally distrust online shopping. I even dislike ordering stuff on eBay. They claim to be secure... but I'm not sure I really want to take any risks. Besides, ordering it online and getting it shipped would probably be longer than picking it up in a store. And if Verizon are lazy-arses like Telus Mobility (wouldn't surprise me), if you order your phone online, it will probably arrive unprogrammed. Programming is something I could do literally blindfolded, but for Joe Average, it might prove a bit tricky.

I'd just pick it up the phone in a store. They can make the hardware change on your account and program the phone for you.

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Yeah, I wouldn't know the first thing about programing a phone.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wouldn't mind a scorpion for a pet. I like most animals/insects/arachnids. I think I would have to wait until the kids are a little older though. I wouldn't want them to try and play with a scorpion.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Brallrock - Heh, it's not THAT hard. I've activated a fair number of TDMA and CDMA phones in the past. GSM are an exception to that rule, just slide the SIM (that's a smartcard the size of a thumbnail which contains the necessary info like phone number, contacts, network settings) into the phone and poof, you're ready to go. Changing phones is as easy as popping the SIM into a new phone.

Dfly - That's probably for the best. Emperors have a very mild venom, but getting stung is kinda painful. It's similar to a bee sting. They also have powerful pincers, and trust me, getting a finger caught in the said pincers *hurts*.

7. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Wave your hands in the air
    Like you don’t care, glide by
    The People as they start to look and stare.
    Do you dance, do your dance quick
    Mama, come on baby, tell me what’s
    The Word, ah – word up,
    Everybody say when you hear the call
    You got to get it underway,
    Word up, it’s the code word,
    No matter where you say it,
    You’ll know that you’ll be heard.

Gooooooooddddd Morning Spammers! Tis a horrible day here in Norfolk, and is our school's open morning, which means everybody gets to do fun activities, except my year, who have lessons. Boring!

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning Spammers and SP'ers weather is greyie and wetting :(

I'll have to spend the day on my pc :D

@Daie Are you a carrot-cruncher or do you just live there?

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Good morning.

I like the idea of pet scorpions, but they just aren't cuddly enough for mee... pets should be cuddleable. *cuddles kitty*

10. Daie d'Malkin

Morning DS, morning Ara (do you ever leave SP?)

DS, I just go to school there. You can tell I'm not from around here, I've only got eight fingers and two thumbs between both my hands.

Hehe, no offence to any Norfolks around here.

The weather is abysmal. It rains, the sky is grey, I;ve just received my second shower of the day, and I've only got 2 lessons today.

Still, with exams in a fortnight there's no rest for the wicked. Or the cute. :D

Studious Chibi

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Good mornign DS, Ara, Daie.

Sorry to hear about the wetting over there, but good excuse to spend the day on the PC. Not that I need one. :D

One more night to go, and I have two more days off.

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    See Brallrock, it is possible fr me to be on BoM and FAI at 9-10 without being drunk... :p

Anyway, exam today, which sucks :(

13. Daie d'Malkin

Good luck, Listy. Damn, i wish I could get back onto the FAI. My network dislikes chatrooms. Perhaps I should feed my Administrator to the school ducks...

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @ Daie: I try to not to :D

Good luck at making athat adminstrator chatroom friendlier...

*hugs Daie*

in other news, chocolate for breakfast rocks.

15. Daie d'Malkin

*Hugs back*

Ara, chocolate for breakfast is good, but I like my custom breakfast meal:

Chicken curry and rice, followed by caramel and vanilla ice cream.

Superb. Unfortunately, breakfast today consisted of a cup of coffee, since it took me ages to find a shower with hot water.

*Looks around*

Hmm, I've been in PS for two hours, and have accomplished nothing. I've made a few rp posts, and ave already used 4 of my 5 RBP page posts. TIme to get some work done, methinks.

*glomps Ara*

Time to go!

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning Brallrock :)

@Daie nice to hear about the fingers and thumbs but you didn't mention toes :p

In other news what's breakfast? :lol:

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...sorry I've kind of been MIA...RL has been really busy lately. Not to mention this website building stuff has been taking up quite a bit of my free time. :(

The good news is, is that I have about 5 pages mostly complete, and I have the basic structure of the photo albums set up... :D

The bad news however, is that I still need 5 or 6 more pages, and I still have to add all the pictures I want, and then go through the pages to add thumbnails, add the links, and make sure the JavaScript works for everything. :bad:

But all is not lost. I'm planning on uploading everything I have completed this coming weekend, so you won't have to bore yourself with how dreadfully simple my site currently is. :p :rolling:

18. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Good morning everyone, new day, new week, new month, enjoy it! :rolling:

And today in history: :D

1707: The Act of Union unites England and Scotland as the United Kingdom of Great Britain; both countries adopt a single flag, the Union Jack.

1931: The Empire State Building in New York City has its official opening; at the time, the skyscraper is the tallest in the world.

1941: Citizen Kane, starring and directed by Orson Welles, premieres in New York; it will later be hailed as one of the greatest films of all time.

1945: Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels commits suicide as Russian troops storm Berlin at the end of World War II.

1967: American heartthrob Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Beaulieu in Las Vegas.

2003: U.S. president George W. Bush declares coalition forces victorious against the regime of Iraqi president Saddam Hussein. (?)

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Editing Editing and again Editing! The movie is about 10% done and we're suposed to show the « Almost done» version to the class at 15h00 and it's bloody 8h25. Anybody got a time freezing machine? Anyone?

I would babble a little but I'm off hearing complains about Lixambourg.

EDIT: Ok That incredibely cheesy and geeky, but hey I'm Ofelix soo

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I like being able to say this... I've lost enough weight that these pants no longer fit properly. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.