1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #68

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I;ve got the Japanese version, with fansubs. Maybe I'll rent the english version though

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm sure no one noticed that... *whistles*

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Yes we did from the crowd in the FAI :lol:

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    It's the pink dragon in the corner!

I have yet to see AC, but oh, I want to see it baaaaad....

And my elbows itch.

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

At work again, hopefully it will end better than last night.

I have so much work to do around the house, and I need to get a new lawnmower. I geuss my new grill will have to wait. :sosad:

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

That's because they're the same person.

Blech, aging OS as first class tomorrow. I hate computers. Once I get a few CV up to date, I'm making the hunt for a job as phone salesperson. I'm not even sure if I want to continue that damn class. And also before I get jaded doing welding.

Will do. :D

Not everyone has the luxury of having someone, Dfly. But I agree about "sticking with just her", since I believe in monogamy. But that ain't the AoDA.

[ May 01, 2006, 02:53: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Urgh. Dad would not stop talking through the movie, and then invited himself in for dinner. (Well, he did provide the subs, but still...) :nolike:

9. Saber

Haha, Tal, I did.

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Meeeeeh I'm :sleep: So I'm heading to my bed.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Today seemed abnormally long. It may have something to do with the fact that I was awake about half an hour before I needed to be, and had no chance to sleep during the day...

12. Saber

For me, today seemed really short... I ate dinner 5 hours after I woke up. Bleck, it was kind of a waste of a day, except that I got back a ton of sleep I needed.

Argh, another week of school.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    -DoTW
    I know friend, why do you think I wrote it? :D .

@ Saber - You use your smilies how you like and I'll use my smilies how I like... k? :p :cool:

14. Saber

F :evil: ine Dfl :rolleyes: y, maybe :D I :idea: wi :doh: l :hahaerr: l.

;) :grin: :p

15. Disciple of The Watch

Well, I did some serious thinking, and a return to college has become a very real possibility. I like tweaking around with comps, and I have learned a lot, but I just don't know if I want to continue that class. It's too late to enter college in september so I will have one more session to do in my current program, which is fine because it gives me enough time to think my next move through. I have all summer plus september and october to decide.

On a less serious note, Cherry Vanilla Coke truly pwns. The aromas are in perfect harmony, and create a truly gorgeous flavour. :yum:

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

My wife loves Cherry Vanilla Coke. I tried a new drink the other night, I put some vodka in Berries and Creme DR Pepper, it was pretty good. Iwas thinking of you DoTW when I was drinking it.

In other news, I have been thinking about taking some cpmputer courses myself. I have learned alot by reading and experimanting, but I think I would enjoy building PCs. I definitely need some help learning software though.

[ May 01, 2006, 11:18: Message edited by: Brallrock ]

17. Disciple of The Watch

I'm having the computer building class next session, and I'm looking foward to it. But I have to get through the first session... and with a mandatory 80% to pass a class, it's gonna be tough.

That sounds great! :yum:

Cherry Vanilla Coke is pretty good with Captain Morgan rum. Give it a try sometime.

On a different note, my scorpions have been undergoing a diet of ants recently... which is great. They're ridding me of invaders and I don't have to stash any dough for their food.

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    DoTW - It almost sounds as if your little critters are allowed to roam free....or do the invading ants just march right up to the scorpion aquarium?

19. Disciple of The Watch

Haha, no, they're both in their (reasonably big) terrarium. Emperor Scorpions are unagressive, yes, but letting them roam free would be a bad idea.

My bro and I feed them whatever ants we stumble upon - I've counted at least 30 in the last week. The very same problem occurs every year. Those bastard ants change nest building location, so tracking them down is proving difficult.

20. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

We get ants every spring, and it sucks because my 3 y/o screams like bloody murder every time she sees one.

I like Captain in Coke, but I don't like Vanilla coke. I like Southern Comfort in Dr Pepper very mcuh too.

I can't stand creepy crawlys, there is no way I could ever have scorpions. In other news, my newest cat kills the snakes in my yard, its pretty cool.

[ May 01, 2006, 11:19: Message edited by: Brallrock ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.