1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #68

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ya don't say! :lol:

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Actually, on the subject of hookers, it's only 55 days til me and my buddies go to Amsterdam for a week.

4. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    It's cold and I have hot chocolate :yum:

Our visitor comes on Tuesday :)

And I'm watching a programme where they analyse marital arguments, phew!

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Plans for more time with dad today. Gonna go see a movie. Why do the weekends go so g**damn f***ing fast?

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oooh, Amstrerdam sounds like fun! :hippy:

7. Daie d'Malkin

Wanna come?

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Can't, , due to serious lack of money :(

I am saving it all for a trip to the UK and Ireland later this year :D

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I want to be at the next years's Okterberfest im Deutschland und ich will Köstrizer trinken! ja! :happy: :lol:

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In Poland, there is always a drinking feast, so don't hesitate to drop by. :shake:

11. Daie d'Malkin

Funny, when I'm saving up to get OUT of the UK and Ireland. Going anywhere cool?

Ofelix, I'll be at the Oktoberfest next year, since I live in Germany. I'll report back, unless you go yourself. Where are you planning on?

Chev, I've been invited to Breslau during the Summer. Is it nice?

In other news, my OC DVD keeps skipping, which is annoying, I've got to answer a truckload of questions about the State and the Individual in french, and I;ve got an essay on Aristotle to do.

My knee is killing me, since the idiotic bulgarian girl I go to school with kept kicking me there, ven after I warned her that to do so again would risk me stabbing her in the throat. SHe's lucky I'm such a gentleman.

Finally, I'm wondering whether to watch more OC, or return to Medieval and take Spain for the English Empire.

Life is hard...

EDIT: Thank God for that. I knew I was on 5 posts on the last page, so I had to make the post long enough to bump another page.

Oh yeah....NEW GEM!

12. Dice

Media:
    Will you guys stop talking about hookers. It's giving me the creeps and it'll give you diseases. Either get one friend and stick with just her or get yourself a doll.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Sorry DFly. Was only a joke.

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I think you can buy those somewhere.

Anyhow, I'm cold, bored and ****** annoyed!!!!!

I was filling in a 32-page form online and IE encountered an internal error on THE LAST PAGE!!!!! :mad:

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Argh, I was doing physical labor tody (Saber, working?! BLASPHEMY!!!!), and I got these nettle-type thorns in my hands... they are all red, spotted, and stingy now. Pleasant.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Poor Saber.... `hugs*

I have an icky sore thingymabob on my dface right where my glasses meet the skin. Not fun :(

17. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Today I watched Advent Children, AppleSeed, and some other weird Anime movie...It was fun :D

I'm off to buy Advent Children ASAP! It was the second time I'd seen it, but the first time I'd heard the english voice acting and Damn was it good!...Barret reminds me of Mr T lol :p and Cid is a Hill Billy! Awesome...

But now I have to write history... :(

18. Daie d'Malkin

Dave, I got a copy of Advent CHildren. It's great, isn;t it? Are the english voices good then?

19. Dice

Media:
    Unfortunatly when you are typing you can't hear the personal inflection of ones voice. My last statement was more sarcasm than insult, in case you were worried :p . But I am serious about the diseases......and the doll....

20. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Daie, I personally think the voices are great....Vincents and Sephiroth's are gorgeous...and I'm a straight guy :p none of the girls are annoying, even Yuffie...Cait Sith is scottish lol, which amazingly works! and Red XIII only has about one line but he has just a plain english voice which also works...

Believe me when I say they could not have done better. :D An awesome film, for an awesome game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.