1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #68

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, here it goes, I've placed an ad to sell my damn 6015i. This phone has tarnished my otherwise flawless opinion of CDMA, and by ricochet, re-sparked my interest for GSM. The phone itself isn't bad - it's the network who's bad. **** you, Bell Mobility. I now hate you even more.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Daire, ytouy are lucky.

Also, just search for "chasity devicw" on eBay and you will find thwey aare strill alive and well... some folks like 'em.

@Dfly: Recipe, please? :D

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow...the gears are in motion, and if everything goes as it should, I will have a check issued from my work to give to my college so I can start my classes on June 12th. :bigeyes:

Now I just need to find out if they will let me add a website design class to my curriculum, or if I will have to wait two years to get my degree in electrical engineering first, and then enroll in the college's Information Technology - Web Development degree program. :rolling:

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Then you'll be qualified to maintain and enhance Sorcerer's Place? Hooray for Kitrax!

5. Arabwel

Media:
    I believe I am on my way to slightly tipsy...

and damn, I have run out of ice. :wail:

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

/me offers Ara more tea.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    WOW the Fair was REALLY Awsome! Woot! Yeahness! Great!

8. Disciple of The Watch

Next year, I will be able to as well. I hate two network classes coming up next year. If I don't fail my current session, that is.

9. Arabwel

Media:
    thanks, Brall.

Nowe, I am thinkingh about going to bed but I just KNOW the e-mail i amj waiting for will appear approxmately 5 minutes agter I fall asleep...

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    *Dfly hands out cheese biscuits to Brallrock, Ara, and HB and whoever else would like one*

I'll post the recipe for you in the cooking thread Ara, but I have to wait until someone else posts there because my name is at the end.

I think I must go play BG2 for a while now.

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I posted a recipe DF, so you can put yours up.

In other news, work is a bit on the slow side tonight. Yippe! :banana:

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

*Gnarf gratefully accepts some Cheese Biscuits*

I don't know what it is these last few days, but I keep slipping, missing steps, and bashing my shins. Man am I going to be sore for a few days...

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Gnarf, have you been to a doctor? That sounds like it might be something serious.

/me worries.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Posted my own greasy delicacy recipe in the cooking thread. :yum:

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

It is so very raining outside. I hate the rain. And I don't have enough time to play BG lately. Depressive swing should be gone by morning. (Ah, the benefits of CN emotions; something always comes along to change them. :roll: )

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Erg, I had a ton of fast food today... thats what going to Metalfest gets me... Wendy's, Pizza, Mc'Donald's. Tasty, but my heart is probably exploding as I ty---

17. Disciple of The Watch

Haha! Check the recipe I posted in the cooking thread, just for the sake of it, dude.

On a different note, I've begun stashing some cash for a new B.C. Rich bass. Fcuk Ibanez.

18. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Well, I did it. I actually registered for the OotS forum. I'll probably only be going there for the comic discussion, though.

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

DotW, that sounds strangely good! But, I'll save it for another time... perhaps 3 months, when my arteries have unclogged ;)

20. Disciple of The Watch

It doesen't just SOUND, good, it IS good. I've tried it with pizza from various places, and the best one was definitively Pizza Hut, though Domino's was close. Stratos is absolutly unbeatable to make one BIG ****ing slice, but it doesen't taste as good as Pizza Hut with stuffed crust.

Well, 5 posts, time to shut up until next page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.