1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #66

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's what you think. I lend mine to my infant many times during the day. Actually I think he owns them and I just carry them around for him.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I appreciate my boobies. :p

Somedays, I wonder why I ever bothered to get married.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@kuemper:
    I think all the guys on SP appreciate your boobies. :shake:

And an appropriate Murphy's for my inappropriate joke...
    EDIT:
    Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I've bumped Ragusa for the lucky #7 spot. Take that, Rags. :p

[ April 11, 2006, 05:52: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper pwns. If I could find some at the grocery store, I'd throw Coke Zero out without a single remorse.

5. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My wife just got some Berries and Creme Dr Pepper, and she thinks it is quite tasty. I thought it was way to sweet, but I'm a Diet Dew guy so all sugary sodas taste too sweet.

Work is going slow tonight, but this is still my first chance to jump on SP. Only seven hours to go.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Berries and creme? ****, ****, ****!!! Why don't we have that up here in Canada?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

On a different note, I bought a plate for my 6015i. It looks just like a Heineken bottle. :D

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm sure your husband enjoys them more than your baby. Food is one thing, but to male adults, they provide hours of entertainment. :p

You just answered your own question. Silly little Canadian :p :shake:

In other news...I uh...we'll be right back once we actually have some news. :rolleyes: :rolling:

8. Disciple of The Watch

I could say the same about you, silly little American. :p

Indeed!

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

What part of Canada are you from again, I only live about twenty minutes from the border at Welesley Island (US Rt 81), I'll meet you at the border and smuggle in some good flavor. I know I enjoy my wife breasts more than our daughter does. If I had a set of my own, I would never leave the house. :roll:

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    IIRC, I'm taller than you... :p

Hear here! :smash:

Ok, so I have some news. It turns out that my fiance's ex-step dad's lung cancer keeps getting worse. I guess the cancer is spreading... And even though, she used to tell me how much she hated him, she's crying her eyes out over it. I'm going to have a soakinf wet shoulder when she gets home. :cry: :rolling:

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    *Hugs for Kitrax's girlfriend*

And a new T shirt for Kitrax!

As for me, I have no news. Unless you count the fact that I'm having a bath today, which is not exactly a rare occurrence

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Three and a half hours to go, and I can go home and shower and then fall into bed. Vacation starts Sunday, and I cannot wait. Unfortunately I will probably be away from any internet for four or five days, and thusly, no SP. Gasp, whatever shall I do.

13. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    omg!
    I've just noticed how scarily like Brad Pitt our priest looks :eek:

14. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

So.... you were at church, on Tuesday? Now a priestess that looks like Anjolena Jolie, that I could handle.

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Dfly
    Leave him with the fixations just don't let him smoke, programme him now to tell people it's bad and unhealthy and reinforce it through his life.

@Brallrock I might go to church for that

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Good morning DS, hows the weather over there? We are supposed to reach the mid 60s today, of course I'll sleep right through it, but vacation is only days away.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/steps out to have a smoke

I went outside today. It hasn't changed in a week.

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hi Brallrock the weather today is greyie and Brrrr not at all spring-like there's no boing in it at all

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Night all, I am off to dreamland.

Keump, am I to take it that you haven't been outside in a week? I'm sure I could go at least that long if it weren't for work. Just not in golf season.

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Brallrock, DoTW lives in the same province as I, i.e Québec, however in the city of Québec.

here Brallrock

:eek: I heard somewhere that italian and spannish were the son of Latin and French the daughter. It's weird, because I don't feel less male by speaking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.