1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #66

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@Ara:
    Indeed, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth at the thought of your absence. It was as if all the dark had gone out of the room (and without shadow, there is no light).

@Dfly:
    Ooh, good idea; fill it with cold water, and I'll see if I can find a nice white T-shirt for Ara. :shake:

Still busy busy busy. Taxes due in four days.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Mine have been completed and mailed two weeks ago. A few blunts while doing it makes it less painful.

Finished early today. Can't say I'm sad. Blech, going to the ****ing dentist tomorrow. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I oh so HATE going there!!!

You horndog. :shake:

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

DotW, two things: Smoking while doing taxes is probably not a good idea... what happens if you mess up a decimal place? And, no Taco Bell in Canada? Hmm, all the more reason for you to go anywhere else for a while :D

Hahaha, thats what all the ads on this page said... apparently they don't want to work anymore!

4. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Oh, and those toilets can be public too. Since chinese, according of that guide, also like to stare at strangers, nothing like crouching to do your needs in a public toilet and having an audience. :shake:

5. Disciple of The Watch

It's never happened in the three consecutive years I have done it... remember that Blueberry has a calming effect that multiplies concentration capacity.

And as for Taco Bell, I suppose I could just go to the one I went last time, somewhere in Maine, Skowhegan, I believe, but I want to drop by Newfoundland to witness kuemp's feminity (which I am looking foward to, TBT) and also drink a few beers with my old friend empath (also looking forward to that).

Though as soon as I'm done with my classes, I'm taking two weeks off with my brother and best friend, and we're going on a trip to California. Meet me at the borders to help me smuggle tequila, Saber, and I'll have a few extra bottles just for ya.

6. Saber

:lol:

How far away are you from Newfoundland?

In other news, I should probably get started on my homework!

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ewwww. :nono:

This sucks...when we moved back in with my parents, we thought that our fincial situation would improve...but so far, all the services we booked for our wedding want money *now*. Whatever happened to a 15-20% diposit and then flexible payments for the next 6 months?!?!? :bang:

The reception hall the wedding is being held at wants $1500 by May 8th...and they only gave us a month's notice to come up with that amount! :flaming: I mean, come on people! Our wedding isn't for another 6 months! :bang:

Lousy money hungry jerks. :almostmad: :rolling:

8. Disciple of The Watch

I'll take a rough guess of six hours. I'm also curious to know if my phone will pick up signal there. :hmm: Probably will pick up AMPS, but that's good enough for me.

On a different note, found a lost mp3 player today! :bigeyes: okay, it's 64MB, but with a 512 MB smart media card... it's certainly gonna be better than my flimsy discman who turns off when taking a tiny hit.

Well, time to go eat a bite. Catch ya later, peeps.

Something disgusting? Where?

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Mmm, handling Angelina Jolie....

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Disciple, didn't you stop smoking? :skeptic:

Oh, and I decided to have tacos on Thursday. I'm eating gooey cinnamin rolls with cream cheese frosting right now. :yum: :love:

This is no slam against Tal or SP!

Does that clownfish ad bug anyone else? The little :help: voice is freaky.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Okay, There oare Taco Hell--er Bell in Ontario. Whenever I'm out with my friends, I warn them that if we go there, I WILL eat the food.

Speaking of food, I might just grab another soda and eat more peanuts...

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Ah, it's good to be home again. I am going to be here for a solid month this time which will be nice. Having to go into work tomorrow after arriving home at 9 PM tonight is a bit of a pain but at least there is the long weekend to look forward to.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    We ate the rest of my homemade lasagna for supper tonight. It was still delicious. Lasagna is food of the gods.

14. Saber

I don't like being the last person to post in a thread, because it seems to me like I killed the thread...

And I don't like when people don't respond at PPG to my mod help requests... :( oh well. Looks like no one knows what the hell interjects work... damn I_C_T and I_C_T2...

15. Disciple of The Watch

Cigars yes, Mary-Jane... never.

Ontario, eh? Hmmm... what's closer between Ontario and Newfoundland, I wonder...?

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    10 more minutes until I can go to bed. I have to get my cake out of the pan.

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

going to the gym later. after a loong break :doh:

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Bug them. Bump your thread, if it's allowed, but keep bugging them until either someone answers you or tells you to stfu. Try PMing one of the mods. Being annoying gets more results than please. As Minsc says, "Squeaky wheel gets the kick!" :smash: :deadhorse:

I got the Easter emote and prize from RuneScape today. I can hop like a bunny and change into an egg. Keen! :grin: :hippy:

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Seconded, although for some strange reason I eat Lasagne with salad cream

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

hehe that smiley you just used is awesome kuemps :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.