1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #64

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I went to one and gave up :p We've got most of our stuff online, which also works out cheaper

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Ara - Try having the heroine get scared while in the horse barn and fall into a 'meadow muffin' (horse dropping). Wet and icky, yuppers. :grin:

I dreamed of a guy I had a crush on in high school. I was pushing a gurney into an elevator (which was full) and he (call him Sam) walks by on crutches. He says, "Hi" in that slick voice guys use when they see something they like/want. I say, "Hi, Sam. What happened to your leg?"

He gets all nervous and beelines for the door, exclaiming, "My leg's fine!" My job for the rest of the dream is to follow him and find out why he's lying to me. It was like a Sandra Bullock movie only better because Sandra wasn't in it (if only all her movies could be this way!).

During this, I found my dead aunt running a candy/flower shop. She wasn't all corpsified, but looked like she did when alive.

I woke up and my hair hurts. :(

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Naah, don't want her to fall into one of those :p (We call them slide mines 'round here, and applies to cow droppings, too :D )

Cleaning is evil: Especially when it results in tstuff like cuts. :(

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Then you have OBVIOUSLY have never been to a tupperware party, candle party, or any other party catering towards some kind of pyramid scheme. I'm smart enough to always have an excuse ready for any invitation to those things.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hey! There's nothing wrong with Tupperware! That stuff is great. If your Tupperware parties are boring then you must have had a useless demostrator. Any Tupperware demonstrator worth her salt will be able to run an entertaining party.

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I am going mad. Wee! :roll: :rolling:

7. Arabwel

Media:
    HB, not many people under sixty agree with your definition of entertaining :p

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I really don't know what to day HB, if you like tupperware parties, power to you. I think tupperware itself is very useful but I would rather just go to the store and buy it rather than sit with a bunch of women (for the most part) sitting around and talking about makeup and shoes.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I didn't say that *I* liked going to Tupperware parties, but given that a Tupperware party usually involves a bunch of female friends (it would almost always be people you know otherwise you wouldn't have been invited) getting together at someone's house for cocktails and a general chit-chat, where there just happens to be some plasticware on sale, I'm not sure what the issue could possibly be. Of course, if you don't like the people who invited you, then (like any party) it wouldn't be any fun.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hey, Harbs, I bought DynaTAC and MicroTAC phones from one of my contacts - interested? The DynaTAC comes with three batteries, granting you an ASTOUNGING 24 hours of standby and a SHATTERING 90 minutes conversation time!

Oh, and for your Tupperware partys... they CAN be funny. Just smoke one big ****ing blunt before. I did that once back when I was still living with my parents... and dude, I never laughed so much of my entire life. :shake:

What an irony. I am looking for a Virgin Mobile phone, and I stumble upon one for sale while browsing some adverts. Maybe it's my destiny? :lol: :shake:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I feel like Calvin right now.

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Missed bus again. Need to start getting to sleep at a more reasonable time (2AM just doesn't cut it).

13. Arabwel

Media:
    My nose itches and my jaw hurts :(

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I dreamt of the birth of my first child, yesterday. I felt so proud, happy, full of love.

Then I woke up, and remembered I'm seventeen and single.

Start your day with a curse, ladies and gentlemen.

I felt good all day though, just remeberoing how I felt in that dream

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I got to bed at 7h30 in the morn and wake up at 1pm, so NYAH! :p

Why don't you try evening classes and night shifts, Big Cat? It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

DoTW, that's how I live in the holidays. My Mum reckons I'm a bat. That explains the black clothes and nocturnal activity, at least.

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Or you could just be a Goth, Daie. ;)

18. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I have, and I do recommend it. But with taking care of mom, I couldn't afford to be away during the nights, because I couldn't get anyone to come over to watch her then.

EDIT:
    Been going through the archives of www.twolumps.net after finding a link in an old RBP, and this one is by far my favorite so far. As Homer would say, "It's funny 'cause it's true." :roll:

[ March 27, 2006, 22:18: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

19. Arabwel

Media:
    I hatehatehate daylight. just an observation...

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @ Fel - Ebenezer and Snooch are the best :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.