1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #63

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I'm at work for the eighth day in a row. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off. of course, am I going to rest? No, I'm going to drive 2 12 hours to Tampa and back in the same day tomeet up with friends down there.

Oh, I noticed that Livejournal came up as a subject a few pages back. I added several folks, and my username is... stefanina. Bet everyone's surprised...

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:wail: OMFG, my foot is killing me. I feel like I'm walking on broken bones. I'm nearly ready to go see a doctor for some meds...*almost*.

Down by the shores of the Hanky-Panky
    Where the bullfrogs jump from bank-to-banky
    Hip, hop, bippity-bop
    Last one in is a bullfrog!

:roll: Whee!

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I want Skittles... but I have none. Since I already gobbeld downt he box :(

4. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Got to learn about Enjo Kosai in my Poli Sci course today... I no longer wonder why so many Anime girls are around 15 years of age. *Fortitude Save vs. Nausea*

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I type therefor I am.

6. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

What if the Evil Genius is only decieving you into thinking you're typing (Suck on that Descartes)?

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

In keeping with the philisophical flavor...

My dogma ate my homework. :lol:

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Uh oh our rabbit is sick

The vet charged £55 to see it because it was after 8pm :eek:

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:whoa: Either I'm prescient or we've had this discussion before... :skeptic:

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    It´s because Kevin Smith is in your pants.

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

:lol: He must be getting quite a few bumps on his head, then, because all of my pants are in the dryer at the moment. :D

12. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    That's not the bad part. The bad part is that I'm going to have a case of saturdayitis tomorrow morning :'(

13. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

My karma ran over my dogma. :cry:

London Underground are all stupid, ****ing useless ****s. When a train breaks down at a station, don't just shunt it in front of the line that's clear to fix it, thus ****ing up everyone for there trip to work. But worse, don't then neglect to tell them, and leave everyone waiting on the platform for 15 minutes for a train that, when it arrives, won't be able to go anywhere. Then, matters were compounded by the bus I took breaking down. I **** you not. Fortunately, I was only 400 yards from work by then, and was only a quarter of an hour late. Hey! That's exactly the amount of time they left us on the platform for before telling us what they'd already done... :flaming:

Of course, that the day was rounded off by the train home being 15 minutes late and suffering hold-ups due to a problem at Blackfriars just rounded things off nicely. :mad:

RAAARRGGHHH!!!! :smash:

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    This sucks, I was stuck with the old shrew all of last week because my new bay partner had a back injury, and I've been stuck with her all this week because her bay partner has been sick...and apparently she's not confident to be alone in that bay by herself...so she has to come and work in mine! :bang:

Stupid lazy shrew. No one likes this old bitty either. Everyone has their own nickname for her too. I call her a shrew, one guy calls her a gorilla because of how she walks, one guy calls her 'The Queen of Diffusion' because she sits on her butt all day and tells everyone else what to do, one lady calls her 'the bench-warmer', and I'm sure there are others.

It's people like her that make work suck. :bang:

Oh well...if *she* has been able to survive 3 layoff's in the past 10 years, I'm sure I'm safe! :hahaerr: :rolling:

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Kitrax, I didn't understand a word of that. What is "the old shrew", a "bay partner", and a "bay"?

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I think I've the same disease! Quick to the nearest pub! Err for medicinal treatment, of course

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"...and Marx is insisting he was off-sides."

I have a sweet craving, but my hobbling is making me indecisive I think. Should I go make cookies and put up with the pain or prop my foot up and whine because I have no cookies?

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

HA! Internet back up and running at home! Time to catch up for the spam I haven't done!

19. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

@kuemper-

Cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies... :D

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    @Kuemper-

Thou shalt have cookies as they are a beacon of spam and all thing spamful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.