1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #63

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

when do i get a new gem? and no i do not want to read the FAQ, i am busy spammin

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You should read the FAQ. it is goooood for you....

3. Balle Gems: 19/31

hmm, reading the FAQ might be smart or the wiser choice.

but i think it's only beer (maybe cigarettes) that's gooooooooooooooooooooood for me

EDIT: in lack of better thing's to write, i am now watching wild boys(don't really know why) but right now they are macking locks in their hair using the feces of a musk(ous?) ox, what a bright idea!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Maurolava - I sing that song to my son but I use the line "Chocolate a comer" for the substitution.

5. Balle Gems: 19/31

YES I KNOW NOW!!!! it is "marihuana por favor"

muhahahahah! i am enlighted!

smoking marihuana with cocaroches running around and something about money, drug dealers in the slums maybe?

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Stop giving my other plot bunniesfodder, kthxplz.

7. Balle Gems: 19/31

wohoo more nonesens(at least to me) i am reading a novel called a rose for emily, i just can't understand it

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Balle Spmmety babble spam spam babble?

9. Balle Gems: 19/31

DS: Spammily!! a spammer spam spammes my spammage! spamhold babble spammle babble!

spamhoooo!

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Balle Spammed spam spam babble tomorrow

Amen

11. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

@ Balle & Dragonfly

That song, has many many version, from clean version like the one that Dragonfly mention, or others like Balle's, I have hear worst!!

12. Balle Gems: 19/31

@DS Spam, spammety spam spam spammorrow spam spam spamday spammer spams spamming spam?

@Maurolava
    i'm not sure i got that right, have you heard worse? in that case, please clarify my spanish is not good, althoug i have taken lessons in over two years!

13. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

@Balle

The one I posted translates like this:

The cockroach, the cockroach, no longer can walk Because it needs, because it does not have
    Money to spend

14. Balle Gems: 19/31

@Mauro thx, and i guess i can just google for the rest of the song anyway, along with full translation and all, no need to put more people to work than there already is, wasting resources is not good

but spamming is!

i'm just starting to cough again! i hate being sick theres nothing more sickening then being sick, well maybe death...

15. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Dinner tonight consisted of a 5oz pork pie, sushi and 4 egg custard tarts. :yum: All for ~£2! God bless the close of trading waste sale. :D

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Doesn't sound like there was much in the way of vegetables in that dinner, Magpie.

17. Balle Gems: 19/31

seeing as this is the random babbling post (babble babble spam spam) and that is random babble babble spam (spam) it belongs here, kinda..

but i hope you have also posted it in the cooking thread

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

There was cucumber and carrot in the sushi.... :good:
    Since I didn't have to cook any of it, that would seem somewhat... out of place, or maybe even fraudulent. ;)

19. Arabwel

Media:
    damn, now I crave sushi.....

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow...that little mini-fridge of mine is a powerful little devil! I cranked the temp. control to it's highest setting (the higher the setting, the colder it gets)...anyway, I wanted my new 36 pack of Mt. Dew cold a.s.a.p. so I left for my apointment at ITT tech yesterday, and totally forgot about the fridge. When I went to grab a dew today, every single one of them was frozen solid (4 of which exploded). The little themometer I had inside was reading at 25 degrees F! :eek:

I didn't think that little sucker was capible of turning into an ice box! :bang:

On the plus side, I've been haveing Mt. Dew slushies all day long. :yum: :shake: :rolling:

[ March 15, 2006, 02:07: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.