1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #58

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No, Harbs, The New Order as the Testament album, duh. I never heard about the other band you mentioned.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

DotW, you are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Never heard of New Order?!? What's the matter with kids today?

I made 3 cheese stuffed shells (the pasta, not the SPer :p ) for supper. The gout is better as in the toes are not swollen and hurting today. If only I could figure out what I did to get them this way!

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hah, while killing the Balrog in LotW: Third Age, I did a double hit of 666 to him! Not weird, except that the Balrog is a freakin' flame beast, that looks quite devily. :eek: :evil:

And while reading 1984, I was listening to a song called Big Brother... creepy!

4. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

OH... MY... GOD...

I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET!!! (It's free dialup AOL, my dad finally let me get it on my comp, and its slow as HELL, but hey, I don't have to go to school to visit you guys!

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Yay for Jigga! :banana: Glad you no longer need to abuse the school's resources to enjoy Spam. ;)

My cold is so bad, I'm eyeing the power drill to get my stuffy nose unblocked. :sick:

Let's try not to spam this RBP over 500. :bigeyes:

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Erg, election day in Canada, and the polls just closed.

I hate politics. Especially since we had an election not too long ago. :bang:

Okay, enough ranting.

I am slowly going :nuts: with the workload I have. Oh well. Isn't that what's so much fun about life?

... Isn't it?

7. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

You see, whenever I am just OVERWHELMED with work, I have a little philosophical statement that can help. Just thought of it a few weeks ago, but it has a double edged sword.

"Just stop caring. It is the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

With the semester ending and the workload breaking my back, I found that just coasting through the last week with the grades I got takes a LOT of stress out of doing things, just don't make it habit like i accidentally have... :(

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just hope Lai, that Steven Harpers doesn't win. I really do. Go green party! Go ecology!

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Politics are stupid. The US needs to curb democracy and take on a dictatorship...with me as the sole person in power! :evil: :rolleyes:

This sucks, we had a large pot roast last night, and all that's left today is a *very* small piece that was mostly fat. I didn't think I ate that much of it last night... :yum: :rolling:

10. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

Are you kidding? The fat is the best part!!

*goes and eats leftover fat off ham*

huhggllllammmaaghll..... faaaat......

11. Disciple of The Watch

I already know that. And thank you. :p

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ofelix, all I'm hoping for is that we don't get a Tory majority. Go NDP!

Heh. I'll just go back to reading Philoctetes now.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Ok Homer Simpson. :rolleyes:

Would you like the fat that has hardend on the plate around the roats? :sick:

I need more food to fill my withering belly. I wonder if we have any cheese left. :yum: :rolling:

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm glad I can't vote anymore. Takes the worry right out of it.

Have a good night everyone. See you tomorrow afternoon! :spin:

15. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I'm double gelling! :cool:

16. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

@kitrax

Of course I would eat fat that has hardened on the plate around the roast! My eating habits scare me sometimes... It's a miracle I'm not dead from some of the things i've eaten :) One time I ate 5 months expired ranch dressing that had been sitting UNREFRIGERATED since it was bought, it was just lying there in the cupboard. No one else ate it and gave each other weird looks, but I just munched along. I only had a tummy ache for around 5 minutes, then continued eating :p

for spammings sake:
    Yay, my friend Aaron is going to do track!! Finally, he has convinced himself to get off his @$$ and do some sports!! And my friend Brett, who despises football and makes fun of me for playing, is going to run long distance!! Yay for track and my gimped triple jump skills!! Yay for getting out of school to lie in the grass and mac on girls!! WHOO! This is going to be the best track season EVAR! My friends and I will be the Tracketeers!

*draws rapier*
    *stabs competition*

haha!

EDIT: It was 5 months old, not 5 individual ranch dressings :p Stupid typos.

17. Kitrax

Media:
    :eek: You Montana hill-billies eat some weird sh**. :nono:

5 months expired or 5 bottles of ranch dressing...there are just some things people shouldn't eat. :shake: :rolling:

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think my cat is actually dying now. She is in the basement because she is peeing little drops of blood everywhere she sits. We don't have a car, it is too late to take her to a vet anyway, and we don't have the money for a vet. She left a small clot of blood on the stairs. She is old.

Last night I knew she was acting strange. She was trying to be very close to all the family members and very badly wanted to jump to my knee while I was at the computer. She isn't able to jump anymore. She's always been affectionate but last night there was more too it.

When she had kittens over a decade ago, she woke me up in the middle of the night to be with her and help her through it. I cannot let her sleep with me tonight because of all the bleeding and the urine. I hope she doesn't feel alone when she dies.

19. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31

IM NOT A HILLBILLY!! I'M SURROUNDED BY THEIR IGNORANCE EVERY DAY!! GARR!!

I am SO sorry for your cat... I had a 21 year old once (my step-mom's actually) and she was very old and got a serious kidney malfunction. She was deaf and hobbled around a lot, but she was kept in excellent care because my (ex)stepmom works at a vet clinic and knew how to treat the cat.

I'm sorry to suggest this, but I don't think you should let your cat suffer like that. Put it out of it's misery or get some serious medical treatment... I'm sorry if that sounded harsh but I guess its the only ethical thing to do...

20. Disciple of The Watch

Whoa, one of my Emperor Scorp just finished shedding his old exoskeleton - that empty shell looks über-cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.