1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #58

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You bloody spammers... 50 posts in the last 3 hours in the previous thread. When I checked it last it was 486, then I come back and it's 540. For pete's sake, go do something more productive with your time, like stare at a wall...

And I've noticed some people there who've posted more than 5 times per page. This is a big no-no. I don't want to see any more it. 5 posts per page of RBP per person is the absolute maximum we'll tolerate. Don't make me start coming up with creative punishments for those who spam more than that. I might come up with something dull, like docking 50 posts off your counts. :flaming:

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Heya! Goodnight everybody!

Dobranoc

Edit: Whoooo! First post! Yeah.

*Reads Tal's post* Not my post count! Its taken four years to get it this high!

Don't make me wear the idiot board again, Tal....

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, methinks I am off to bed now.....

I most likely shall have tales of strange dreams feeaturing my fellow bozos come morning :D

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't think I was even aware of the post count of the last thread. I've stopped worrying about gems and just use this place for therapy. :D

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Didn't BTA already warn us to stop at 20 pages, and wait for him to make a new one before posting?

/me dodges the glares for reminding them

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

New RB. Woo.

Had some fine pasta tonight, followed by a piece of chocolate cake. Damn good.

And Tal, watching paint dry, or grass grow is thrillingly interesting too. :D

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

We're all on Tal's **** list for going over the limits. Hi, my name is kuemper. I'm a spammer and I need to be hit with a stick. :smash: :o

Hubby brought home his supper, so I fended for myself with tortelini and hot naked sauce. While I'm eating, he steals one :almostmad: and has the termitity to *enjoy* his ill gotten gain!

8. Saber

I'm not very hungry because I'm sick... not that I liked what I had for dinner. My dad makes boulliabaise, which I've never liked, alot, and thinks I like it. Of course, it doesn't matter to me, dinner doesn't revolve around me.

I had 5 coke zeros last night. Watching the Pats, and since I can't taste very well, I decided not to drink cherry coke (although, I don't think I have any anyways), and decided caloriefree is a better way to go if you can't taste it.

9. Disciple of The Watch

5 Coke Zero? You bloody caffeine addict!

Nah, just kidding... I used to down up to 4 liters on a good day.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Actually, water would be an even better way to go. Just because it's called 'zero', doesn't mean it's not still junk food.

11. Saber

Hah, I know, but I'm tired of water, it has absolutely no taste (and flavored waters taste like crap). At least I slightly taste cokezero.

/me watches Tal warily

12. Disciple of The Watch

@Saber: Don't worry about Harbs, he's just a :geezer: who needs a hug.

:lol:

Just kidding, Harbs. You're my favorite party-crasher.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hello I am Ofelix and I am a spammer. But I want you to know I accept my stature and find that random babbling is a very fun and productive way to dump all my crap stored in my brain.

Now unto the random;

If you take a rabbit and paint in blue you won't have a swallow. Even if you love jesus very much.

and the babbling;

moo moo moo moo moo moo moo!

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yay! I had my lines memorized in time for rehersal today and I didn't flub them! :banana:

Now I just need to get all my reading done for tomorrow and I'll be set. :rolleyes: I really need to learn time management.

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

It doesn't matter how you manage time it always goes the same way forwards, except of course when you pass the point of singularity and pass into a white hole. :grin:

16. Saber

Being racist, huh? What about black holes? Or Asian holes? Ever think about that?!

17. DarkStrider

A point of singularity is at the centre of a black hole :p

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I think this Ofelix is :sick: meh why? why? uuggh, can't taste nothing, trouble breathing, trouble staying sane. Must keep health...Third person narration has begun situation has gotten worse.

19. DarkStrider

Have you ever noticed that narration is always first or third person, what's wrong with the second perosn? Are they mute? Do they have bad breath? Are they the village idiot? Do they talk in a foreign language? Just tell me what's wrong with them? :lol:

20. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

One post for this page! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.