1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #56

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

For long trips nothing beats private jet or helicopter :p

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You own such traval means, do you know? It'll be a blast though to go to college in an helicopter.

:cool:

/me wants an helicopter!

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:banana:

:lol:

;) I'm not tellin'.

4. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

If so then no cookies for you! :p

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You're not telling what?

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

AHH! Freaking midterms... why must we have them after the break, once we've forgotten everything? Stupid school, making us do poorly on our tests.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, I transferred my account on and programmed my 5165 (It was astoundingly easy... just two codes to enter), to do a test run before selling the said phone... and to be honest, I don't think I will sell it. TDMA was great with my Versio, and it's less than spectacular with my Nok 5165, what happened? Sound quality isn't bad, but there's a constant (and very annoying) hiss when placing a call. I am saddened to say this, but TDMA is truly obsolete... :( :wail: I LOVED YOU, TDMA!

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The hole where my nosering used to be is itchy. Does that mean the person who put it there is coming to visit? :mommy:

My concussion is better. Number 4 for me. Soon, I will have more than Steve Young! :evil:

9. Disciple of The Watch

Irony that you mention that, kuemp, mine itches too and I removed it like two years ago. Weird. :hmm:

10. DarkStrider

@ofelix no I don't own yet, but I have hired :)

11. Disciple of The Watch

@DS: Heh, that's great, dad, so instead of bugging you to borrow the car I'll borrow the helicopter :D :shake:

If you think your cat is fat... think again!

12. DarkStrider

Sorry son I don't own any cars you can borrow a ducati though if you want ;)

13. Disciple of The Watch

@DS: You wouldn't happen to have a Hummer laying around? I always dreamed of getting out of a traffic jam by rolling on other cars :evil:

And BTW, you were in my dream last night... You gave me a small pagan holy symbol and a Tim Horton's cappucino. Yeah, :nuts:

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I wonder how many people on SP have itchy nose ring holes?

15. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The only itchy holes in my nose are my nostrils.

I've had zits inside my nostrils sometimes. Lots of fun.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Major Meh

Yet another day of '' not doing stuff ''

It's not like I've nothing to do, I had project that I want to do. Mostly writhing this script for my upcomming semester at college. I just seem to take no satisfaction in doing nothing but... nothing! I wake I live I go to sleep.

Wow if there was pathetic awards I would've won them all! Even pathetic is not pathetic enough for my life style recently... I should've be named Ofelame....

I should be rejoiced that I'm going to spend the week-end with friends in a huge open air terrain. Doing winter camping (which is a personnal favourite of mine's). But alas! I feel nothing but negetive vibes coming from it. The bus leave tomorow at 14h00 and it's 21h30 and I haven't made my luggage yet.

We played D20 modern this week. It's was neat like very neat (Ahhh to pass anger issue in an imaginary game involving firearms and humans ;) ), but after the instant's happyness has been gone, I've felt again mostly crappy

It seems I also fail to get pleasure in doing long long walk and doing a daily routine of musculation (another favourite of mine's)

MEH! :aww: :geezer:

This pathetic rant was brought to you by Ofelix, winner of all the pathetic awards
    2005. Despite general crappyness feeling he can still use sarcasm, which is vital part of Ofelix and would surely die without it. And for unknown reason seem to overuse ''...''

PS; Damn I did more typos than usual! Ara watch your back

17. Saber

More complaining about school:

My chemistry teacher isn't reviewing with us this week. Oh no, he's teaching us another chapter, and we're reviewing the day before the test. And its a day where we don't have to be in school unless we have tests, but he is making it so we have to go (it is optional, but if you don't go, you wont do as well, basically). This is supposed to be review week, not cram-a-crappy-chapter-onto-the-test week.

And for history, we have to learn 120+ terms, although he is only using 60% of them, plus 2 essays. The terms wouldnt be that bad if each description (which we have to come up with ourselves) wasn't 2 or 3 paragraphs each. At least what I did is split up the work between myself and three other people, so its easier. But still...

Sorry for the rants, I need to yell them somewhere...

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

*din-din-din-din*

(tiptoes by with chair)

*din-din-din-din*

(tiptoes by empty-handed)

*din-din-din-din*

(tiptoes by with anvil)

*din-din-din-din*

*din-din-din-din*

(tiptoes by with toast on a stick)

*din-din-din-din*

*din-din-din-din*

(tiptoes by with keg of gunpowder strapped to back)

Mwuhahahaha! :evil:

*sizzling of burning fuse*

BOOM!

*returns covered in soot*

So, who wants s'mores?

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ RallyMama, thanks for the book advice. He's still pretty little so I'm not that concerned about him sleeping through the night and generally he gets to sleep o.k. Just once in a while he can be fussy.

20. Saber

Kuemp, what about the marshmallows and chocolate!? You can't forget those... although, I'm sure gunpowder tastes the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.