1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #55

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Flavored toothpaste is better than baking soda and peroxide.

2. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Your welcome Ara :)

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    5.25'' floppies... sweet old times.

4. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Night all.

:sleep:

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

At least those disks really were FLOPPY.....

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh, c'mon HB. Admit it - you just like playing with dolls. :p

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've used bubble gum toothpaste in a pinch but I don't like it. My teeth feel a lot cleaner with strong minty or cinnamon flavour.

Heya Jiggajay - congrats on the new NWN. Have fun.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Do you mean Tension Sheet?

I finally got passed the boring bits in BG1 with my dual class party.

On toothpaste - I need something that prevents cavities, so those aimed at kid's are my only shot.

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Heya everyone! Got back from my sister's today - in spite of the snow cancelling my train :grr: - after a really cool Christmas. Being able to take part in my nieces' Christmas (they're 5 & 3) was totally sweet - reminded me what it's like to be a kid at this time of year. :geezer:

On the downside, I was late back to work owing to the weather conditions, and got cornered by an attention-starved old lady on the shop floor, who proceeded to rant at me about Britain's problems being due to too many foreigners and the abolition of the death penalty. :eek: :help: Fortunately, however, I was able to make an escape to the stockroom under the pretext of re-stocking the mayonnaise. Why are some old folks so damn scary?

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Nothing to see here move along, move along

@Magpie that's why the spell Power Word,Stun was invented, cast it and run away :)

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Just a pointless post before going to sleep :)

12. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Just a pointless post to wish you goodnight then O Interer of the Dead :)

/and gets me nearer my 1000 :grin:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I hate my parents and life sucks.

/end regression

Now, back to writing...

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just got off a few hours of playing Prince of Persia... good stuff, but I'm kinda lost as I never played Sands of Time or Warrior Within :p

Soul hunting in Aria of Sorrow is boring.

And I hope to receive my damn package tomorrow.

/end of rant

@DS: Well I don't know about No 1... :bad: maybe more No. 666 :evil:

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Classic stuff Magpie. Why does England grind to a halt when the weather veers anywhere away from a safe mild middle ground?

16. chevalier

Media:
    I got to level 8 in the old Prince of Persia I. I loved that game.

Scotch with Glogg one to one. Fixes everything.

17. Harbourboy

The "old" Prince of Persia? I seem to remember playing it in 1990. That's the OLD Prince of Persia.

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Wow. God of War is amazing! It reminds me of PoP, but so much cooler! I've been playing that, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (unbelievable), and NFS: Most Wanted alot recently. I am waiting until I beat FFX to start playing LoTR: Third Age because it is turn-based, and I can only take one turn-based game at a time. But many hours of videogaming are ahead of me!!

19. chevalier

Media:
    @Harbourboy: If you mean Prince of Persia I that ran on PC XT with Hercules or CGA graphics then yes. But I'm not sure if Prince of Persia II wasn't already around in 1990.

20. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I tried to return some books to the library today, but it was closed. It's not a damn holiday, and the books were due today.

On more positive news, a cash machine ate my bankcard. Gotta start making calls tomorrow.
    :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.