1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #55

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Mmmmmm....15 more minutes 'till the traditional Chrismas Cheese Enchaladas are done! :yum: :love: :yum:

Everyone knows Jesus, Santa, The Grinch, and the CEO of Wal Mart gather at Santa's house up at the North Pole for Mrs. Clause's famouse Cheese Enchaladas every year on Christmas Eve. Once Santa leaves to do his duties, Mrs. Clause provides entertainment for the guests until Santa's comes back. Once he's back, they all plan on how to screw everyone over for next year. Jesus likes to unleash natural disasters, the Grinch like to target the trailer parks of the midwest, and the CEO of Wal Mart tries to make the worlds longest line in a single store. :bang:

Stupid Wal Mart. :smash: :rolling:

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

SANTA KLAUS!

^He's a stalker^

Think about it: He knows when we are sleeping or awake, and he knows if we've been good or bad.
    That means he has secret cameras.

And it say: He knows if you've been good or bad, so be good for goodness sake

Thats a threat if I've ever seen one...

:eek: He's coming down my chimney tonight to capture me and take me off the the north pole!!!
    AHHHHH!

:banana:

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    He's also wanted for running over a sweet old lady named 'Grandma' with his raindeer, and think about how many breaking and entering charges he'd have if they ever caught him. :eek: :rolling:

4. Saber

They'd stick him in jail for eternity! He couldn't give gifts, and Christmas would fall under! Chanukah would rule winter!

5. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

4 and 1/2 more hours to Christmas here, then I get to work that last 8 hours of my shift on Christmas day. Ih well, at least I get double time.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    it's 19;44 here, and I'm begening to starve, I wonder if I will be able to survive untill midnight's fest. Meh, On a side note, It's christmas Eve!! Whee!

7. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You know whats a great Christmas present? Getting an acceptance letter to Brandeis (alumni include Albom and Friedman).

Merry Christmas Everybody

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Christmas "Dinner" was awesome, but now? mehthinks I need a hug :(

9. Saber

/me hugs Ara

What went wrong? If you explained previously, I missed it, I wasn't here.
    :(

10. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    /me hugs ara too...

I guess I'fmbettter get some sleep now...

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

its around 11:30am on xmas day here. i wish i could go back to sleep (since i only got to sleep at 4am) but i've got 2 xmas lunches, an xmas dinner and an xmas drinking outing to go to :eek:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It's Xmas in Newfoundland and some other places in North America.

I have super yummy desktop selections now. The things you find on the internet!

13. Saber

I'm staying up late this X-mas eve... No more waiting for the man in red to come down my chimney! Down with the man!

Unless he brings me presents :D

for lack of a christmas banana: :banana:

14. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Merry Christmas!

It's 12:10AM here! :wave:

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Merry christmas!! 00:24 here in the ole eastern time zone. Seven more hours to go and I can go catch a nap while the wife and kiddies go to church.

The Christmas tree is overflowing with presents, mostly for the kids of course.

16. Saber

Grrr, my dad is making me go to church, despite the fact that it goes against everything I believe in. He says its about "honoring your father." Well, if honoring my father means going against everything I stand for, too bad, dad. There are plenty of other ways I can honor you, and making me do something I am strongly against is not one of them.

I refuse to go.

17. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Saber:
    Good for you. Once you're no longer forced to go, you can decide when/if you want to go. I went through the same thing with my father, and now I go once or twice a year as a favor to him. I'm bored silly for an hour plus, but it means a lot to him so it's worth the sacrifice. You may feel differently, of course, and your father should respect that. Stand up for your beliefs. :)

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Morning spammers! :D And again Merry X-mas to all of you. Hope you had very nice time and lots of presents :)

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

We won't be getting into our presents until after supper because my brother and his girlfriend won't be arriving until after lunch some time.

We had so many years where things start early Christmas morning, it may take getting used to this change...

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oh Christmas begun two hours and a half ago! Wheee!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.