1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning peeps, today I will be mainly working in the style of a deranged librarian on crack, I hate mondays. :evil:

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @ Ara - Green :lol:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh dear, oh dear.... :eek:

Today is FINALLY a store day. Friday I slept too late, Saturday was All Saints' Day, and Sunday was a Sunday so no stores open here in the arse-end of the known universe....

4. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Dmc's first Babbling. Now call me sentimental but it should be made into a special one.

Also, something's wrong with the cat. :cry: I will have to take the cat to the doctor, it appears. And that's always an adventure of the unpleasant sort. :cry:

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I hate coffee. It tastes like crap. If you want caffeine, then at least drink something that tastes good, like soda.

6. DarkStrider

I love coffe and hate soda because soda is full of chemicals and sugars, just goes to show different strokes huh :D

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I don't hate coffee - it's just obvious that tea is superior, down to the last nano-particle. :coffee2: ;) ;) :alien:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    In the last 7 days I have consumed more tea than in the month before that, methinks...

9. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Congratulate me people, I got promotion in my job :banana: I will get higher sallary :D but also have more duties and less spare time to SPAM :(
    Despite that I feel very happy!

10. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Back in the *really* old Peanuts Charlie Brown had a sister quite similar to Sally, but she was younger (started out as a baby), and I think she had a different name. I think she sort of evolved into Sally.

Speaking of coffee, you guys ought to try the crazy elephant coffee we make when passing out is not an option. First make regular strong coffee, then put a few extra spoonfuls into your cup like you would put sugar.

"Once you've had black you don't go back,
    make bets on who gets the first heart attack."

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Congratulations, Undertaker!

Why is it that I can't sleep well anymore? I keep waking up then dozing off again. :mad: It's frustrating as can be.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Woke up at my usual time - must have stocked up on sleep earlier in the week.

Dayold donuts are delish. :yum:

I posted here this morning in several threads, and can't remember a damn thing I said. :lol:

@Susi - Sally began in 1960. I found a strip of her toddling around Linus, but I thought there was another Brown. Maybe I'm thinking of Rerun.

13. DarkStrider

Congrats, oh interer of the dead :banana:

@Lai possible simple causes too much caffeine, too much sugar, too hot or too cold in bedroom.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Morning people. This is a miracle of life since I'm awake before 11 AM on a non school day. Well might as well take this extra time studying and working for school.

15. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Okay, few more hours to my spectro-chem exam... desperate, pumped up with caffeine :coffee: , 5 sleepless nights. And I still can't get it.

I'm so dead. :sosad:

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Undertaker: Congrats!

@Lai: Perhaps your body clock is acting up because of irregular sleeping intervals, things like going to bed and getting up at varying hours and taking naps during the day? It may have a similar effect to timezone related problems when flying.

17. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Thank you all :D !

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Bit late but congrats Undertaker :)

woohoo the bumper pack of playdough I ordered for *Somebodys* christmas has arrived :lol:

19. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Darn, origami roses are tough to fold...

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I can make a rose out of a dollar bill.

Oh boy! Tacos for supper tonight! :banana:

Does anyone think it bizarre to stick you feet in clean laundry?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.