1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Might as well spam my post #800 :p

Beers and booze for everyone! :beer:

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wonder if I'll get a chance to sneak in a nap today. That would be nice. Maybe while I am sleeping the little house cleaning gnomes will appear and take care of all the things I should be doing instead of taking a nap.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me hands Lai some chocolate

There, have it, before I overdose!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Please hide the chocolate from me, I've been eating halloween leftovers and didn't have good enough sense to buy the crappy stuff.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Behold! Somebody at school said I'm the prince of the night.. Mmmm

OFELIX ERE PRINCEPS NOCTIS ... Sound good to me

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Ph`Nglui Inglw`Nafh Cthulhu R`Lyeh Wgah`Nagl Fthagn!

7. Ofelix

Media:
    `

Errr... what?

8. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Nah, everone knows that "R'acan Ahalgana Chamiabac Ahalmez Ahatocob Tocapa Chiamiaholom Ahchami" is better.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Undertaker: Yeah, I know it sucks, but the reunion tour was limited to nine shows, I believe. I, too would drool at a reunion studio album, but that's not likely to happen. Guess the live will have to do. :sad:

I'll hold you to that promise, Oli. :D

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I've only been away a few hours and they've gone mad :grin:

11. Ofelix

Media:
    What do you mean we've gone mad? We were always mad isn't?

yeah Olim, you better get those beer ready soon, I'm thirsty! :lol:

12. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    hmmm. Do you think I could send the by e-mail :hmm: Otherwise I don't know what that "attachtment" button could be used for :p

13. Ofelix

Media:
    A message from the international center of madness and carefree people ICMC

A dangerous person was realesed unitensionaly yesterday. The subject may over react to simple question. Knowing as ''Ofelix'' this madman is cleary dangerous. If you happen to see him act with extreme caution. do not we repeat DO NOT try to catch him yourself. Instead call 1-800-MAD-GUYS. Thank you all, and beware of '' Ofelix ''

Remeber OFELIX ERE PRINCEPS NOCTIS

Oh yeah my 1900th post? Who's the Dude eh? WHO'S THE DUDE? Err... sorry...

/me go away

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ofelix also has delusions of grandure. This water opal refers to itself as a 'male', though said gem is known to be a neuter.

Ofelix the gem,
    The wonderful, wonderful gem!
    Your sides will ache
    And your heart will go pitter-pat!
    Reading about
    Ofelix...the wonderful gem!
    /singing

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    W...T...F? :mommy:

I need sugar and caffine! I woke up at 4 pm today, and I haven't quite woken up yet even though it's 5pm now. :spin: :rolling:

16. Disciple of The Watch

Imagine the overwhelming joy I have when I must pass through metal detectors! Both "wang" rings are now stainless steel! I went with my bro to EB games to buy a few more games, and guess what? Metal detector beeped when I passed through. They searched my coat, found absolutly nothing, asked me to empty my pockets, the pass again. Beeped again. Then I had to remove my belt. Beeped again. They were totally confused. I told them I had stainless steel rings in the "wang", and guess what? They didn't believed me!!! I actually had to *show* the two rings!!! Thankfully, the cashier who checked them was a beautiful young woman... I actually had to go to the *restroom* with the sexy cashier to show her the rings. After seeing her gasp in surprise that I was telling the truth, I was allowed to go freely. My bro was laughing his ass off. Ahh, the joys of body piercing :rolleyes:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    DotW; htat was... that was..... :thumb: now I have soda all over my keyboard.... *giggle*

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I am becoming a fan of Gust of Wind in NWN...

<insert random spellcasting smiley here>

19. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, did that made you laugh *that much*, Ara?

It was just somewhat embarassing... not to mention showing my "wang" to a complete stranger... oh well. It makes for a good laugh, hmm? :roll:

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha, DotW, quite funny indeed. Luckily for you it wasn't a 300 pound biker that happened to be working at EB...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.