1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

University of Wisconsin.

I have a secret, so don't tell anyone!

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

/me swells with pride
    @HB:
    The University of Wisconsin (state college). Though there are a number of them around the state, whenever someone refers to the UW, they're probably talking about UW-Madison (prestigious and subsequently pricey). I bet Playboy is just doing another "Babes of the Big Ten" :hahaerr: or whatever, 'cause there are some heavenly bodies over there. :love:

EDIT: AAAAHHH, darn you kuemper, I wanted to tell him. :cry:
    /me pouts in corner

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And girls will go for it and be embarrassed 20 years later when it comes out. :rolleyes:

If it were Poland, someone would probably show the future husband a certain issue of Playboy from 20 years ago and get sued for it and lose. :rolleyes:

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No, they might be proud. But that is an AoDA discussion, I feel.

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Noooo :( Someone closed the wang post just as I thought of one. Bah!

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:flaming: Headache is driving me nuts right now and I need to be studying.

Make the hurting stop!

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Undertaker:
    I confirm what Susipaisti said, they're supposed to release a live album from the reunion tour. I heard about a DVD too, but I'm not totally sure.

Also, like Susipaisti said, I believe work was made on a new album, but the reunion tour put that project on the ice. My guess is that we'll see a new studio album pop around late 2006.

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Mmmmm....oven roasted "pot" roats is good! Too bad it still has a hour or so to cook before it's done. :yum:

In the mean time...here's some music for you all:

NP - Black Sabbath - Iron Man :thumb: :rolling:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I thought roats were extinct ungalets. :)

Had fries with heated Cheez Whiz for supper. :yum: Salt and vinegar on fries/chips is totally evil. You must also enjoy dill pickle flavored potato chips, too. :sick: Dessert - flaky apple flips.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    kuemper: that sounds like the garbage I have to eat for dinner when I'm totally poor for 2 weeks at a time. :bang:

I hate having money problems. :bang: :sosad: :rolling:

12. Disciple of The Watch

Welcome to the club, Kitrax.

@Undertaker: A follow-up on my last post. The reunion tour features Alex Skolnick and Greg Christian, and John Tempesta behind the drum kit. WTF? The original drummer was Louie Clemente, and he played on six albums!!! John Tempesta *only* played on Low and First Strike Still Deadly, and it is *he* and not *Louie* who gets invited on the tour?!? Big nonsense, I say. :rolleyes:

And Shell, it was Blackthorne TA who closed the Wang topic. (If he's reading this: We were only having harmless fun, BTA...)

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Even if it's late I found the Hindo doooommed pretty awsome. Meh We started Declinaison in German now I'm really doomed

May the spam be with y'all

14. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

On some of the shows on the Testament reunion tour they had Tempesta playing a part of the set while Clemente played the rest. I think there was a third guy involved at some point too. Clemente hasn't played that stuff in a while, he's a little rusty. I don't know what's going on right now, but on the show I saw (in July) it was Clemente the whole time. It was a short set, though - a little under 90 minutes, being on a festival.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Blah, I'm trying to study for my math exam, but there's just no room left... the more I study, the more I get confused...

Yeah, Susipaisti, you're right. Tempesta does the first half, and Clemente the second, because of "his long inactivity". The third guy you mention, he's either Jon Dette or Gene Hoglan.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    ... chocolate helps crying. Am glad of that.

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've no chocolate, though I have... errr... nothing with sugar... :wail:

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ahh, papers on Hobbes and Locke in post-September 11th society suck!!!

Chocolate, you say?

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I was talking to my friend on messenger the other night and she asked me if I wanted to do a pledge to eat a more vegetable based diet. I almost fell on the floor laughing. I am one of the weird minority of people who eats more than the recommended amount of vegetables and fruit servings in a day. I spend about an hour every two days chopping up carrots, celery, green pepper, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, and what ever else I can find into small pieces and then fill a 7 cup container with them. I eat vegetables for breakfast and lunch and then I usually have some on the side with supper.

No, I don't have some kind of weird eating disorder, and I'm not on a diet, and I'm not exactly a health freak either or I would cut the coffee and chocolate. I just seem to have this thing about vegetables.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Lost Hydro a couple times today. First was in the morning, but was just about asleep when it came back on, so I had a nap. Then I did get up, had supper, and was about to start up some Civ IV, then it went out again. I retrieved the book I wanted, read a couple pages by candle light, and then the power came back on. If I disappear from SP suddenly, then you know what happenned...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.