1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] There are alot of birthdays in February :)

Hey if you do more than one razz face they stick out their tongues at the same time ! Look!
    :p :p :p :p :p

[ February 10, 2003, 14:24: Message edited by: Shell ]

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Razz faces are cool.

Must get pics of Faramir out my head.

Eze groans and bangs her head against a wall

Life sucks.

Eze continues banging her head against the BLOODY wall

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I had my first day of my new "school" today... it was fun! the food's great, the people are great, there is this one guy who is really nice and absolutely GOREGEOUS :love: ... too bad he apparently is interested in my friend. Well, my friend has her eye set on another one of the guys, so I am not complaining :)

I also found pics of the play Crucible, as done by the Drama Guild...they're really cool :)

I love elves :) especially Legolas, Elrond and Haldir... :p

(You know who...)

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    [​IMG] Hooray, it's SNOWING!!!!!! :roll:

We got about 8 inches on Friday, which kept me home from work (combination of daycare concerns and bad tires). Now we're slated for another 2-5", and it's finally begun to fall in earnest! I think I see an early departure heding my way...

5. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

My friend Brian and I are thinking of different hazardous and potentially lethal formulas for our Earth Science assignment. Here's the one I came up with in about 1 minute (I just forgot to put the elements in the right order): (S6K5)2H2O(Mn5As)3
    Elements are in bold italics. If we could actually create this formula, liquidize it, and test it on a subject, the effect would basically be: poisoned, engulfed in flames, and finally, explosion! BWAHAHAHAHAAA!
    ==================================================
    The Washington Post readers were asked to tell Generation-Xers how much harder they had it in the old days:

SECOND RUNNER-UP
    In my day, we couldn't afford shoes, so we went barefoot. In the winter we had to wrap our feet with barbed wire for traction.

FIRST RUNNER-UP
    In my day, we didn't have MTV or in-line skates, or any of that stuff. No, it was 45s and regular old metal-wheeled skates, and the 45s always skipped, so to get them to play right you'd weigh the needle down with something like quarters, which we never had because our allowances were way too small, so we'd use our skate keys instead and end up forgetting they were taped to the record player arm so that we couldn't adjust our skates, which didn't really matter because those crummy metal wheels would kill you if you hit a pebble anyway, and in those days roads had real pebbles on them, not like today.

AND THE WINNER OF THE VELOUR BICENTENNIAL POSTER
    In my day, we didn't have no rocks. We had to go down to the creek and wash our clothes by beating them with our heads.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    In my day, we didn't have dogs or cats. All I had was Silver Beauty, my beloved paper clip.

In my day, attitudes were different. For example, women didn't like sex. At least, that's what they told me.

When I was your age, we didn't have fake doggie-doo. We only had the real doggie-doo, and no one thought it was a damn bit funny.

Back in the 1970s we didn't have the space shuttle to get all excited about. We had to settle for men walking on the crummy moon.

In my day, we didn't have any of those fancy health-food restaraunts. Every day we ate lots of easily recognizable animal parts, along with potatoes drenched in melted fat from those animals. And we're all as healthy as *AAGGKK-GAKK* *Urrrghh* *thud*

In my day, we didn't have hand-held calculators. We had to do addition on our fingers. To subtract, we had to have some fingers amputated.

In my day, we didn't get that disembodied, slightly ticked-off voice that said "Doors closing." We got on the train, the doors losed, and if your hand was sticking out it scraped along the tunnel wall all the damn way to the Silver Spring station and it was a bloody stump at the end. But the base fare was only a dollar.

In my day, we didn't have Strom Thurmond. Oh, wait...yes we did.

In my day, we didn't have virtual reality. If a one-eyed razorback barbarian was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[ February 10, 2003, 19:42: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Oh, oh, oh! They stick it out at the *same* time?! Wooow! That is *sooo* COOL! :lol:

Sticks Arabwel and Eze into a cannon and aims to the Moon, the heaven of loons. Goodbye... :p

I feel *good*... da-da-daa... You know the song.

[ February 10, 2003, 20:33: Message edited by: Virne ]

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

*glares at Virne and kicks him into the Underdark*

Life sucks. Period. I hate my parents.

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Caffiene is my friend...

9. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Rally: put this in to show yor appreciation :coffee:

:grin:

Reverse Chain Letter
    ====================

*begin transmission*
    NOTHING IS POSSIBLE

This letter was written by Joxyl Ozzyfoxyl using Microsoft Word for Windows on a PC. Two days later, his department was dissolved during a hostile takeover, leaving Joxyl jobless and his PC homeless.

The floppy disk was found by Josh Doesjack during the liquidation of the company assets. After printing this letter, the disk jammed and destroyed the floppy drive, and the printer self-destructed by strangling itself with the ribbon.

Josh tried to throw out the letter, but on the way to the recycling bin, it was intercepted by Jane Dogong, who typed it neatly on her IBM electric typewriter. Three days later, her typewriter was replaced by a word processor that required constant servicing and never worked reliably. Jane's efficiency rating plummeted and her self-esteem was irreversably damaged.

One copy of this leter went to John Ackers at IBM. He was caught copying the letter on an office copier and was fired for using office copiers for personal business.

In the charred remains of a cabin, the cause of the fire was determined to be due to a laser printer that overheated while printing this letter.

This letter may have been around the world by Internet SIX TIMES, causing a wake of destruction and mayhem wherever it stays longer than two minutes.

Whatever you do, DO NOT COPY THIS LETTER!
    IT ILL BRING YOU BAD LUCK!
    DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!
    *end transmission*

[ February 10, 2003, 23:45: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

10. Eze Gems: 24/31

LOL. That was silly. Good morn to everybody.

Eze runs off to skool

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I have an assignment already! But at least it is an easy one. 500 words on a rolemodel or hero, in my case this is Joan of Arc. And amzingly enough none of the things I have read on her have condracicted each other :)

12. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

What? Aikanaro, you're not doing a report on me as your role model? I'm hurt. :(

13. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm soooo tired. So very tired.

/me falls down asleep

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

I've come to a conclusion that 2 people, who I really trust are Deira and Arabwel. Kapish.

And meself too.

15. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That makes 3 people. If I were you, I wouldn´t trust much on the two you mentioned, and only a bit more on myself. Better conclusion: trust no-one.

[ February 11, 2003, 14:31: Message edited by: Virne ]

16. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Gaaahhh! Running...out of cre..ative....ideas...*gasp*..need..help...........*passes out*

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    /me gives mercykill

YAY :p

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    [​IMG] C'mon, all you monkeys! Go throw some wrenches into "The Story of the Stave" over in CS! Don't let four of us have our way with this thing.

Morningstar, do you know Dalveen IRL?

I have more Weird Animal News, but I have to wait for someone else to post in that topic before I can add it. :cry:

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

Quizzes are fun. If you want, you can check out my DJ. Warning, easily squicked people, do not enter.

http://www.deadjournal.com/users/ezellohar/

Eating people is fun.

YAY. YAY! YAY!!!

Hops around like a hobbit on drugs and weed and thinks of nutty things and glares at all the LotR bishies, who PRAY

My 800th POST. YAY.

Proceeds to hop around even more, until the LotR bishies start to threaten her with strangling, cleaving in half and Éomer over-dose

Feeling kinda NICE. LOL.

Hops around EVEN more, so Éomer gets fed up and Eze gets REALLY an Éomer over-dose. Then she falls asleep, thinking of that damned hot strawhead

I wish that my hair would be made out of straw and I had a little pony and a spear and a cool armor and that 'I know I am filthy and look like a caged animal, but I know you want me' look and nice brown eyes and a helmet like Éomer's and a pony and a magical sword and that Éomer would love me and our love would be very nice and we could on a road trip to Japan, Egypt, Greece, Slovenia, Singapur, Finland, London, Ireland and some other places too. Like Gondor and Lothlorien and Erathia and rotten, smelly dungeons, so we would get even more smelly and Baldur's Gate sewers and Greece and Iraq, where I would get kidnapped and then he would come to save me and he would kiss me and tell me, that he loves me and then he would let me braid his NICE hair.

Then he would braid mine.

And then we'd be one happy Rider family dancing around to the beat of Freestyler and drinking PEPSI.

:D

My Éomer.

I think I'll stop now.

Pepsi, the drink of the Riders.

[ February 11, 2003, 19:22: Message edited by: Eze ]

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Ever thought about Prozac?? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.