1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I don't have Zelda either. So we are in the same box. :D

Eze giggles insanely

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, I have yet to play ANY Warcraft 3, I have just watched thus far... my experiences are from other similar games, namely Age of Empires...

I´am sewing myself a new fantasy-style tunic of wine-red velvet. It's cool... :)

I hate people who hog the shared 'puter.

I want Jenova resurreted!

(who, me inasane? Yep!)

3. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] Elves are cool only becouse they protect the nature :grin:

I specialized in Elves in Warcraft 3.
    When you start they're not so strong but once you get a decent skill with them you can rock. Druids of the talon especialy - they can heal they can enchant the entire army(+25% to damage) and they can shapeshift to be AWSOME fighters. Take 5 Druids of the Talon some archers and your heroes and you have all you need for victory.

But the best thing in W3 is that its extremly balanced. All races have their strenghts and weakneses. None is THE best. Its all in the choosing.

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Zelda? someone said Zelda??

You should hear the song :D

[ February 08, 2003, 19:08: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

5. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hi y'all, I got my mate Stacey with me here and she's sleeping over. Yep, she's brave enough to come to MY house, visit MY family and put up with ME.

Muhahahaha :)

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Do you mean Druids of the Claw or Talon?

*Thunderclaps Druids of the Claw/Talon and Archers, Storm Bolts Demon Hunter/Keeper of Grove/ Priestess of Moon, Blizzards the whole lot of them, Thunder Clap again.*

One dead Night Elf Army, thanks to 2 human heroes, the Mountain King and Archmage. And that's without taking the Human army into account. I would say a bunch of Huntresses in front of a lot of Dryads make a more formidable army for Night Elf by far.

Polymorph rocks. But then again, it's a decadent, arrogant High Elf Sorceress who does not give a rat's arse about nature that casts it, unlike the tree hugging Night Elves.
    Bring on the gunpowder, swords and the unnatural magic, baby! That's why I love Humans, second in destructiveness only to the Undead!

Hmmm...didn't want to start a WC3 debate so I'll go back to my main point. Kill the pointy eared elven wimps!!

:evil:

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

Eze takes out Elf-Destroyer 3000 and blasts elves to PIECES. Proceeds to giggle insanely.

I still fancy the Third Marshal of Riddermark.

:D

Going over to friends place today. YAYAYAYAY.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Eze, you can keep Eomer all you want... I just take the elves and exit stage left, eh?

*runs off with a bunch of elven bishies in tow*

What can I say? I have developed a liking to elves. Elrond is taking up a lot of space in my mind lately... :p

Warcraft is a cool game, and I just LOVE Arthas.´.. what can I say? *shrug*

(going now)

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Elrond? I keep expecting him to come up with some Agent Kung Fu stuff and really sinister lines delivered in a dead pan tone.
    Eh, Mr Anderson?

Hint-> Matrix, Agent Smith. :rolleyes:

10. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

"Saved by the Bell" was such a cool tv show!

I'm in a land where sanity no longer exsists and the little people live in homes made of mushrooms.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Elios the Smurf!

/me goes fetch the cat

Elrond doing Kung Fu is a far less upsetting sight than Elrond singing a Spice Girls song... trust me on this one... :p

*goes to tattle the elves*

(Who, me?)

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I shall defend the elves! But you can kill your movie version of Elrond, no one will mind

13. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

This story happened about a month ago in a little town in Louisiana, and while it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's real. Read to the end.
    This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night in the middle of a storm. The night passed slowly and no cars went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.
    Suddenly he saw a car slowly looming, ghostlike, out of the gloom. It slowly crept toward him and stopped. Reflexively, the guy got into the car
    and closed the door, then realized that there was nobody behind the wheel.
    The car slowly started moving again. The guy was terrified, too scared to think of jumping out and running. The guy saw that the car was slowly
    approaching a sharp curve. The guy started to pray, begging for his life; he was sure the ghost car would go off the rod and he would plunge to his
    death, when just before the curve, a hand appeared thru the window and turned the steering wheel, guiding the car safely around the bend.
    Paralyzed with terror, the guy watched the hand reappear every time they reached a curve. Finally, the guy gathered his wits and leaped from the
    car and ran to the nearest town.
    Wet and in shock, he went into a bar and voice quavering, ordered two shots of tequila, and told everybody about his horrible, supernatural
    experience. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized the guy was apparently sane and not drunk.
    About half an hour later two guys walked into the same bar. One says to the other, "Look Boudreaux, that's dat idiot that rode in our car when we
    was pushin it in the rain."

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Spooky.

Ara, that's good. I have no competition on SP. YAY. Hehe.

Eze hugs Éomer

And the most horrible picture is Gandalf in a bimbo outfit. Trust me. Or Britney doing that with any member of the Fellowship.

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Morgoth, i have heard that song! it's great!

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

:coffee:

2 days of party thigies and getting up for work on the third is not a good idea ...

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Tired. Fed up. :nolike:
    I need sleeeeeeeeeeep!

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    In a few days, there will be 5000 members on BoM!

19. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Hello, again. Haven't been to the boards in a while 'cause I'm normally at school when I post.

Maybe I should take a crash course in Latin to keep my old thread running. You know, 'Latin For All Occasions.' Unless it's been closed....

D@mn it, BG is screwing up again :flaming: Wish I could make my smilies bigger on this board, then I could show that I'm REALLY mad with :flaming: .

Found out that you can change your password :eek: Figured that I would change it to *********. It makes my life simpler.

I am now going to attempt the record: 2 consecutive years without saying the word 'beans'!...Oh, darnit.

[ February 10, 2003, 00:08: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

20. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

I don't usually randomly babble, but I thought I might give it a try...

YOu know, I HATE grading papers - especially the papers that I have to grade. Reading some of the stuff that these people write makes me want to cry.

There, all better now.

BTW - Only five days till my birthday!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.