1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

me! :)

[ March 12, 2003, 10:48: Message edited by: Intentioner of the Damned ]

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And so this bout of Random Babbling shall come to a close. Well, its been fun, lets get on with the next one! :)

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yerril, kill that *****.

Oh well. You guys aren't any better. That's why I am going to abstain from all longer then a week relationships. I'd just have a one-night-stand. Safe, of course.

4. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Eze, if it makes you feel any better...and it probably won't....it gets better as you get older. Same thing for poor Yerril...Though I am not sure that it gets better because you get smarter, everyone becomes a little more mature, or because you learn not to care so quickly. But it does.

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Wee! I passed a test which I spontaneously and frustrated wanted to skip when I got the problem on my table. I knew nothing about the related problem area. As I was there already I decided to try. I passed, with a good mark even :roll: :spin: :square:

Methodology and systematic understanding is everything; as you simply cannot know everything you need to know how to deal with the unfamiliar :)

/me drinks on his repeater for teaching him exactly that ... :wave:

One hint for tests: Never discuss a test you just wrote with others who did the same test: They cannot know the solution either - it's like blind people discussing colors :shake:

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, I was just looking at the recent post column, or whatever it is, and the top for (excluding Tal's) are all mine! Bwa ha ha!

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

Well, not now. Fanfics are cool, BTW.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Fanfiction is one of the most unappreciated types of writing on Earth.

And yes, this is a stab at a certain guy at the next door :p

I ahte people who take away my 'puter priviledges. They shall be hanged from a computer power corsd when I rule the world!

(Why I bother?)

9. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

When exactly does this thread end anyway? I keep seeing this image where I finish posting this and about a second later, Tal pops up and says, "Now."

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    This thread will end the next time Tal's on.

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] /me puts on a Tal mask. Creeps up behind Tobias and yells into his ear "NOW!"

/me runs away

12. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

...like your, erm, "TV."

A mask couldn't hide the annoying clanks and squeaks, the extra arms, and square face, though. Well, it could hide the face, but not the fact that it's square instead of human-proportioned. Sorry to bust your bubble.

13. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I'm too much of a sexay dwarf to look like a pansy green elf so, I'll say:

Later :grin: ;)

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, I might get the honor... do I, oh mighty one?

(elves... *hands off, you damn dork!*)

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Arrr mateys, me will now close this ramned bambling post, aarrrrrr

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.