1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I WAS addicted to coffee, i am no more :)
    Singers have bugged random babbling, i go bug them with apulanta and/or eppu normaali. :evil:

Guns don't kill people, I DO!

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Oh dear, I'm just not as funny as I used to be...

I haven't made a hilarious post for months! It's the hormones, I tell ya! The hormones!! I promise I will try to be funnier.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yay! Go Yerril! :)

Ich Hasse dial up :(

I have a horrible feeling I'm going to be drugged in about a months time :hmm:

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Poor you.

Saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Hilarious. Go and see it. Go, what are you doing here?

Reading those posts?

Whoops.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hmm, 1:21am, to go to bed, or not to got to bed? That is the question...

Eh, not to go to bed

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Eze - I saw that when I went out for my birthday - went with Frosty and TeenyS, was going to bring my friend Thomas but he was nervous at meeting them both (Don't blame him :p ) and didn't come :wail:

It was a great film though! Afterwards we went to an italian restaurant and my mother was telling us jokes and stories :mommy:

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Does anybody know, where you can get unabriged movie scripts?

*hopeful*

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] No - but I've found IWD2 dialogue scripty things - in square brackets it's got how the voice artist has got to say it - some of them are funny!!

**Smileys Mouse Trap game**
    :doh: the ball is pushed
    :rolling: Rolls down the chute
    :bang: Hits the wall
    :tie: which activates the tie fighter
    :borg: which kills the robot
    :roll: That releases the ball
    :evil: That crushes the devil
    :cool: and releases the mouse winning the game!

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I Can't get to the chat room in any way, shape or form... Is the roon cursed or what?

I have had an uninterrupted day on the 'puter, after partying last night. Cool.

I LOVE caffeine. I took about 1500 mg in one dose, and I could easily sleep after that.

EJ, thanks for your explanation, that explains how addicted I was to caffeine when I was younger... I drank about 15 liters of coke a week or so, maybe more... Guess how much caffeine that is to a 13-year old? :p

Edit: Once again I am drive off the ¨puter by these bastards who complain that I spend way too much time on the 'puter. Oh how I despise them all!

(The freaky gal)

[ March 08, 2003, 18:36: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

10. Xyphys Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Yeah, my 50th post. That's all I wanted to say.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    My post count is nearly DECREASING, I am posting so little these days. Need to spam more.

(... ook... )

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Theres a lot of annoying make up commercials in the land of joints and cheese..

Some woman claiming she´s important, because SHE did the make up in Vannila Sky.. :jawdrop: now thats impressive...NOT..

Telling them you did the makeup of the Urukhais in LOTR.. now thats something to be proud off :thumb:

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Bloody chatroom, what can be wrong with it this time?

[ March 09, 2003, 07:11: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Whenever there's an issue with the chatrooms, there's a sticky in SS with details.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

In other words there is always a sticky about it :rolleyes:

16. Arabwel

Media:
    The chatroom is a sticky subject...

Being an insane empress and the leader of a dictator alliance rules! A BENEVOLENT dictator alliance, may I note...

Olath Valsharess supreme!

(Who, me, weird?)

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I'm gonna have a party on midsummer's eve, 'cos I have noticed that parties are always too short. We can frolick in the woods and get our heads turned into donkey's heads! Woohoo!

I didn't get up til 1pm. Oh my, how I love to sleep.

I hate fimo.

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I like fimo! I once accidentally made a sparkly chicken though... got the brown and copper mxed up - oo and glow in the dark! FUN!

Meine Mutti used to sell her Fimo food at craft shops - it was better than other lamo stuff there

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Yes, been a dictator rules! Wish people wouldn't advertise their own organisations in our threads though. And I wish you'd stop been afk! :flaming: :rolling: :flaming:
    Hey, a new sport, smilie aranging :)

20. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Well it's been a lousy week, my computer broke down at tuesday and hasn't been running since. The only place I can post here is on my work and that during my breaks...uurghh

On a bright note it should be fixed this week, and when that happens I'm back to playing fallout2 again.

Yesterday I saw 'minority report' and it surprised me how I enjoyed the movie. I rented the american import version without the subtitles which is such a relief. I really hate subtitles, it takes away a certain aspect from a movie.

Though I'd share this with you people ;)

P.S. considering I can only get in DOS right now om my comp. I have to say this:

CIVILIZATION 1 still rules :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.