1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

My comp is malfunctioning... :)

Takes an axe and silences all singers permanently

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'm beggining to think i'm completely addicted to computer.

When i dont have anything to do i get to my comp. even though i have nothing to do on it. And i'm even too lazy to get myself to play some games. When i do though i get stuck in it and play for a few hours non-stop. The hard part is double click on the icon on deskop. :rolleyes:

Whats your experience with comps? Can you just come to look something up in it and go away
    right away?

*Damn i'm going to school right now :mad: *

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You cannot silence us now, there is a whole thread devoted to singing! :p :rolling: :p

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

My hit list:

1) Commanding Officer
    2) Operations Officer
    3) Regimental Sergeant Major
    4) Signal Officer
    5) Signal Warrant
    6) Radio Sergeant

:mad: :mad:

They must die!!

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Use poison, though not as satisfying as stabbing them to death with butter knives, it is far more effective and you are less likely to get caught

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Joins with Taza

Normal day. Wrote a song. YAY. I'll type it up later. .)

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Shura, here is a good way of killing siomeone without a gtrace... Get some VERY distilled caffeine, ad feed it to them. They get heart palpitations, and a heart attack, and die. It's as simple as that.

Chinese food rocks.

I'll go party tonight with my friends, hopefully... PARTY TIME!

(The freak and the freak of the thing)

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Without a trace? Wouldn't they be able to find traces of the distilled cafeine in the stomach? Or does it all get taken quickly in the bloodstream? (Because you mention the heart)

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Who would think of looking for caffeine? And besides, with the amounts of coffee and tea and soda and other things people drink, an unusual amount of coffeine might just pass unnoticed. Besides, if this were done in a situation where the victm were under a lot of stress, if these traces were noted, it couuld be very well thought that they ODd themselves!

I am testing caffeine pills right now... I am taking far more of them than the packaking says that I should, but who cares? :D I am bouncy anyways.

I LOBBIED! I got somoene who otherwise would not have voted to go out and vote in the "pre-vote" system... Am I good or what? But not the guy I wanted, seeing as she belongs to another electorial district... the right party, anyway :)

(The green freak)

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Would anyone like to know my method of inducing collosal amounts of pain using a plastic spoon? It involves removing eyes from the socket... :hahaerr:

On a lighter note errr i forgot :confused:

11. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I know something that couses 'collosal pain'. The things they did to mummify someone in ancient Egypt: remove all organs, put them in vases, remove the eyes, (now the sick part) pull out the brains via the nose by using a huge hook. Of course, the subject who underwent this was already dead, but if this was done to a living person, auch. Just informing you guys. :D :hahaerr: :jawdrop:

12. Platypus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

One of the users here, called I think Dungeon Master, comes from Laval; well I think I know where it is - might not be the exact one, but there is a Laval in central(ish) France.

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] The fight buddy of Jeanne D'Arc and a child killer was named Giles De Laval. After his fall, Gilles De Rais. And he wasn't nice. Especially when you were and underage boy with green eyes and blonde hair and reminded people of a girl.

Going to a idiotic party in Thursday.

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

I just remembered. There was an anti war protest in the park today. Halfway through school loads of people from all the schools in the area just walked out at lunchtime and didn't come back, a student strike. In the end teachers from all the school went down there and the police were involved.

15. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

We had a drug search thing in school today. The police dog looked very disoriented in the chemistry class. Wonder if it noticed that we had spilled almost a decilitre of HCl (some kind of acid) on the floor? ;)

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] HCL - Hydrochloric Acid :sleep:

We are doing revision of atomic structure in chemistry it is far too easy - I knew most ofit in year Six :rolleyes:

Physics is heat conduction/convection/oojibob

Biology is plants... fun... Plants are simple :rolleyes: I'd rather learn about humans and stuff because maybe I could learn something useful about what happens when something dislocates and things - one lesson on the skeleton with Bob - our school Skeleton. With removable head and positionable limbs :evil:

17. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Oh Ara. :(

Those caffiene tablets you're popping probably have 200mg of caffiene in them. A cup of coffee can range from 50mg (very weak) up to about 150mg (very, very strong).

1000mg (1 full gram) a day is a fairly large amount. If you take this much caffiene every day, for an entire week, you will become "addicted". You will get terrible headaches if you take anything less than 400mg a day. Very, very bad headaches.

All of this is time dependant. If you take 1000mg a day for 2 months straight, it'll take upwards of 600mg for you to not get a headache. You can "ween" yourself off it.

200mg is just enough to become addicted. You'd need a coke every day (~30mg).

I typically injest about 400mg. And it takes around 150mg for me to not have headaches. Normally, I pull it through coffee (about a full pot every day, of mild coffee). If I'm rushed or something, I do have backup pills that I can use so I don't feel terrible.

I just hope you're smart about it. :)

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] LOL! I thought something looked odd!
    <-- New gem.

hang on... that means :eek:

2000+ posts! :jawdrop:

19. Platypus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Grr, I want that gem, and posts such as these shall be my methods for attaining one, mwhahahahaha! Wait, I didn't say that. /me attempts to look innocent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.