1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My hair officially hates me :flaming:

I'm trying to grow out my fringe... :eek:
    Half of it has gone independant. Wouldn'y be too much of a prob... if I didn't have curly hair... the only way to keep it mildy tame is to keep it long then the short bits go curly and annoying

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Hair can be like that. I usually love mine right after a cut, then start to hate it as it gets too long and unmanageable. Right now I'm sadly overdue for a cut, and my roots are ridiculous! Unfortunately, my work has gotten very busy lately and I can't take the time to see the hairdresser I like. I think my son's best friend's mom and I are going to treat ourselves to a girls' day out a bit later in the spring.

Never be afraid to try something funky with your hair - it WILL grow back! ;)

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Eze, you hate everyything, try been positive for once, you may just take a liking to it

4. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Eze, how can you hate singing? I mean, it feels so good to just sing at the top of your lungs sometime. When I'm driving, I'll throw in a Frank Sinatra cd, roll down my windows, turn the volume up and sing along. I love the looks I get from people.
    I've convinced my wife we need to get a piano.
    I took out my saxaphone today for the first time in roughly four years. I tried to play but my dog kept coming up to me and barking at me. I went into the other part of the house and ended up scaring the crap out of the cats.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Blast the dog a few times with it, I'm not sure it will have any success but it might end up been scared of the saxaphone :evil:

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yep, I hate everything and am bloody prud.

And yes, I am ODD in every way you can think of.

7. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Hate myself. Broke my leg this morning afer I promised Ancalimon that if I didn't have the drawings to him/her by last night, I hoped i would break my leg.

I hate myself.

Quarter exams are from today through Friday, and today I have Algebra and Band. Shouldn't be too hard. Wish me luck (I'll probably need it)!

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

My hair will not get curly for me! Before I had the girls my hair was nothing but curly, to the point of being frizzy, and now! Now! My hair is nothing but straight! I miss my curly hair!
    *grumbles*

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Oh no! REM have reinfected my brain!

And I'm hungry...

But I got into college! :)

10. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

@ Tobias: I'm male.

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    How the heck did that happen??

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have come to the rather horrible realisation today that I can hear music and the words and stuff without knowing them. I have had Simply Red - Sunrise playing in my head for three days! THREE DAYS! and the words and everything but I don't actually know them!

Tomorrow I have to hand in MY FINAL GCSE OPTIONS!!!! ARGH! Glad when it's over but I am still nervous on the whole affair. Had the day off for Academic Review Day - went in for 15 minutes for an interview with the Head of Year - Mrs Marsh *shudder* she is the scariest teacher ever I tell you... well... the Drama taeacher could give a run for her money but then again - Drama teachers :rolleyes:

Had pancakes today - yesterday I didn't because I had them at Samots house... because I thought I hadn't had any since No. 5 house... turns out we have had them I can just not remember :lol:

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Dunno of hair that much, being a typical male as I am, but my hair is as wild as Wild West used to be before the damn government pushed it´s dirty little nose in. Now my hair-cutter (? you know what I mean...) has taken this as an personal insult against her hair-cutting skills and has decided that however wild it is, she would tame it.

Dream on, this stallion is going to the market!

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    My day has been really messed up.
    Woke up at six A.M. -Bad
    Found out it was a snow day -Good
    Had to shovel driveway -Bad
    Got to watch T.V. all day -Good
    The actual element in our oven burst into flames -Bad
    Got to eat out for dinner -Good

15. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

I have vacation the whole week so that means a great week! The whole day I play computer, watch some TV, draw some stuff... heaven. And my mum's not even home!

16. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] I'm posting this 'couse i need 1 little post to get a new gem :D

Anyway i'm not happy 'couse my 1-week holiday ended and the next ones will come in 2 months :mad: :mad:

I wonder how will a new gem look like?

-"Add Reply"-

17. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Warning: Elios is about to break into another song.

When Irish eyes are smiling,
    Sure it's like a morning spring.
    In the lilt of Irish laughter,
    You can hear the angels sing.
    When Irish hearts are happy,
    All the world seems bright and gay.
    And when Irish eyes are smiling,
    Sure, they steal your heart away.

There's a tear in your eye,
    and I'm wondering why,
    For it never should be there at all.
    With such power in your smile,
    sure a stone you'd beguile,
    So there's never a teardrop should fall.
    When your sweet lilting laughter's like some fairy song,
    And your eyes twinkle bright as can be,
    You should laugh all the while and all other times smile,
    And now smile a smile for me.

When Irish eyes are smiling,
    Sure it's like a morning spring.
    In the lilt of Irish laughter,
    You can hear the angels sing.
    When Irish hearts are happy,
    All the world seems bright and gay.
    And when Irish eyes are smiling,
    Sure, they steal your heart away.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Elios, please, have mercy on our souls and keep your virtual mouth shut!

19. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I am so agreeing with Aikanaro.

I hate happy people.

20. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Happy people? In this doomed world?
    My computer memory started malfunctioning, my school grades can be found in an bottom of a well, everythig goes bad AND ELIOS SINGS HERE! Even sorcerer's place isn't so good today, mIRC wont work...

Life is so hollow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.