1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ancalimon:BGII mods.

Virne:Dunno, but please don't dl The Dumbest Day, as it is buggy and the grammar sucks.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Of course SP has them listed (TeamBG subsection). But linked to the only place which, though much hated, is the only reliable one. Fileplanet...

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Curse Fileplanet! We hatesss it! Yes we doesss! :)

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Has anyone heard the little birdy rhymes? :evil:
    One person says a line andthen everyone else repeats it.

I saw a bird
    With a yellow bill
    It landed on
    The windowsil
    I coaxed it in
    With a can of tizer
    Then I put it in
    The liquidizer

I saw a bird
    With a yellow bill
    It landed on
    The windowsil
    I coaxed it in
    With a bit of bread
    Then I cut off
    It's little head

I saw a bird
    With a yellow bill
    It landed on
    The windowsil
    I coaxed it in
    With a little man
    Then I put it in
    A frying pan

I saw a bird
    With a yellow bill
    It landed on
    The windowsil
    I coaxed it in
    With a chocolate bar
    Then I ran it over
    With a toy car

Muha :evil: Army chants are fun to

I don't know but I've been told
    My headteachers mighty old.

Best of all :evil:

O!
    I can't read and I can't write but that don't really matter!
    For I am a country lass and I can drive a tractor!

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

LoL. Me and Mom are going to a damn celebration thingy. Luckily bro and dad will not come.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yikes, no posts since yesterday. This is sad

8. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Anybody knows a subject to talk 'bout?

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That would be strange, a subject on random babbling

10. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yawn...I've just had a weeks holiday but I'm still totally shattered. :)

11. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

*pulls rip cord* Babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble bubble bubble bubble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble bobblehead bobblehead bobblehead bobblehead babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble *starts weakening* babble babble babble babble...babble babble babble..babb..le....ba.......b..b..le..b......abb..................................le *gives one final breath and passes out*

12. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm forever talking babble...pretty babble in the air...I am queen of babble babble...and I have green hair...i am eating a pretzel...i am licking The Sim's manual leaflet...oh look! Here come those nice men with the dazzling white coats!

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

Weirdos. I hate idiots and bloody chain letters.

Lights up few idiots and chain letters

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias, ok, we've seen enough of your babble repetition to last us a few months. Think of something more original, or don't post in here again.

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just returned from my after-carnival-parade-party (where I threw sweets at silly children ;) ) and I'm very drunk. It was great. My g/f will show up soon and I'm feeling great and I undertake every effort not to become sober before tomorrow :shake: Life rocks :)

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Alright for some! :rolleyes:

I think I have had the worst day ever... first day of term - a default, three lots of homework, a dislocated knee, a panic attack, depression, getting annoyed with friends, hair a mess.

But then again... The French teacher was okay today and I got my account verifiedon Daedal Macabre - A really cool MUD - www.daedalmacabre.org

Try it out! it's cool.

17. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Yes sir!

The spring production for the drama club at my school is coming up soon, and I'm in charge of the sound cues. The production is "The Diary of Anne Frank." Can't wait, can't wait!

Got my computer back online. Weekends won't be such a bummer for me anymore :shake: !

18. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

deBhaal and Extremist:

I'd buy both of you a beer or two.

Pilsner is about the closest thing I've got to you, Ex. And dB, I'd just run down to the liqour warehouse and pickup whatever you want; Byron's is just off of I-235. Foster's is good; so's Corona.

:)

19. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I'm singin' in the rain
    Just singin' in the rain
    What a glorious feeling
    I'm happy again
    I'm laughin' at clouds
    So dark up above
    The sun's in my heart
    And I'm ready for love
    Let the stormy clouds chase
    Everyone from the place
    Come on with the rain
    I've a smile on my face
    I'll walk down the lane
    With a happy refrain
    Just singin'
    Singin' in the rain

Dancin' in the rain
    Da da da da da da...
    I'm happy again...

I'm dancin'
    And singin'
    In the rain

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

I hate people, who sing.

*hugs 8people*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.