1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, the chat has gone crazy, smurfs everywhere are in danger

2. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Just once I'd like to take my brain out and run it under cold water.

[ February 18, 2003, 10:25: Message edited by: Elios ]

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I'd like to take your brain out and run it under hot water and see it disintergrate :p :rolling:

4. Elios Gems: 17/31

You know, the problem with headphones is you can't tell how loud you are singing!
    I have my headphones on and I was listening to Frank Sinatra singing Beyond the Sea. I was singing along at the top of my lungs and didn't even realize it until my wife comes into the den, :flaming: with a very pissed off look on her face, telling me to shut up!
    :lol:

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Y'know, people who sing along with headphones/earphones always sound realy stupid, I bet your wife thinks that too :p

6. Elios Gems: 17/31

In high school during finals week, some teachers would let us wear headphones. I had mine on and a friend was asking me to borrow an eraser, not realizing how loud I would be, I replied, "What? A pen?" Of course I said it so I could hear myself, well everyone else heard me too!

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Elios, you are a sad, sad person.
    Dammit, I've gotta go to bed soon :( And welcome to the war Ara, and no, none of you know what I'm talking about, don't even try to figure it out :rolling:

8. Elios Gems: 17/31

Actually, I am quite a happy man.
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
    *clap clap*

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Don't sing. I hate life. I need a LONG vacation from parents, boys in RL and school.

10. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I like singing, when i'm alone...

11. Elios Gems: 17/31

I'm singin' in the rain
    Just singin' in the rain
    What a glorious feeling
    I'm happy again.
    I'm laughing at clouds.
    So dark , up above ,
    The sun's in my heart
    And i'm ready for love.

Let the stromy clouds chase.
    Everyone from the place
    Come on with the rain
    Have a smile on your face
    I'll walk down the lane
    With a happy refrain
    And singin'
    Just singin' in the rain

I'm dancin' and singin' in the rain

Great song! Man, I need to get back into music. I used to sing with a big band backing me up. There is nothing like hearing the saxaphone section playing behind you.

[ February 18, 2003, 16:51: Message edited by: Elios ]

12. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

All my random-babbling power has been drained out of me now. Give me a day or two and it'll be recharged, ready to dish out irrelevant events and nonsense conversation.

Viva la French toast!

(I hate hospital food....)

[ February 18, 2003, 19:39: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Thanks, Aikanaro, the war could do with a ten thousand drow elites :)

I hate preppies.

We printed t-shirts today at school... mmy personal print was a crossed sword and a quill.

Went to an ice-hockey game. Our team, Kärpät, won. Yay!

(Freak I am, yes)

14. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I turned my headphones up to maximum volume this morning, to see what it was like. After your ears get used to the thrumming base, it is actually really cool!

The only downsides are that everyone can hear you, and about ten minutes after, your jaws and neck start to hurt. :(

15. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Well.

My cd burner just gave up the ghost. It was a fairly old model. Don't really know how many cd's it burned, as I swapped out with someone to upgrade theirs. Funny thing is that it's the exact same drive as my other usb burner, except it was the IDE version. And I know it's not burned as many disks as the external has.

Anyways, I decided to move up to a dvd burner. I keep seeing and hearing good things about that Sony 500A one. And as massive as my "working" disk case is, I figure I could consolidate all my game patches and cheats and drivers onto one massive dvdrw.

Called down to the local store today, any they had one left. I guess these things are selling like hotcakes.

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    T. aka T., until you posted the story about your sister I thought you were just playing along with Faragon, et. al.! Hope you're doing well.

17. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I don't let my students wear headphones during tests -- too easy to burn or tape answers! But during class time when they're reading or doing worksheets, I let them listen as long as no one else around them can hear it. It keeps them quiet.

I'm still sick, and I'm also ticked off at life. My Dad is going to Japan in June and offered to take me with him. I checked into it at work, and there's NO WAY to get the time off. So unless he can get a similar price for a July trip, I am hosed. Stupid employer!

18. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You know what are cool pets? Sea Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Elios Gems: 17/31

Depaara, just quit, go on the trip and get a new job! lol
    I know, easier said than done.
    Sea Monkeys Rock! I also had these things called Triops. Kinda like shrimp. They look kinda like mini horseshoe crabs. Been around since the dinosaurs.

Mathetais, I can't believe you like "The Three Amigos" too! I thought I was the only one!
    One for eachother and all for one, three brave amigos are we!

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Sea monkeys suck, the only good thing they do is die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.