1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I came home from a party... so I am really upset now.

It started off so well, it was my friend - Rosie, it was her leaving party, she had friends, her two brothers had friends over and so did her parents. Her bother James kept out of the way at first with his friends. Ed and Rosies friends came together for spin the bottle - then truth or dare - disaster struck. Ed - 12, James - 9, Rosie - 13. Ed said stumpy was fit and had a nice arse. During Truth or dare she was dared to take her thong off without removing her trousers - 90% complete, during spin the bottle they had kissed and everything. But Stumpy... she got hyper and got everyone else hyper and Rosie stopped talking to her. They'll never see each other again and now they won't talk either. I'm going to go to school on Monday and Rosie won't be there. I have been with her through first and middle school now in High school she is going and I don't know what it will be like. it didn't help when everyone got hyper that there was a rotten-apple fight in the garden. I had fun apart from these things... But I'm missing her already and we both cried when I had to go.

I hate it when friends go...

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Gross? There's nothing gross about it. Well, unless your into the whole kinky fetish stuff, that is gross ;)

3. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Agreed, that is gross.
    (Sorry, i can't think of a funny comment right now.)

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I'm not into that stuff. It is just weird to picture SP members shagging their lovers senseless.

Walks off with the pictures in her head and curses V-Day

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Hey! Guess who I just saw starring in a theatre production of Macbeth?

Boromir!!

Yaay! I sat and watched Sean Bean flail about with blood on his hands for an hour or three, and it was GREAT!

I was like, hey look, it's Boromir! Like, Boromir! Like like like, Boromir!!! *girlish scream*

He didn't bother disguising his accent this time, though. :lol:

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Lucky Yerril. I am so envious right now. I hope, that somebody else doesn't come saying, that they saw Karl Urban live, or I'll MURDER them.

Hehe.

I know, I know, I am the unsettling freek person.

Please check out my song/poems in CS. Pleeese.

7. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I knew you were, Faragon. Anyway, It was actually similar to what you would have done. My psychotic sister couldn't stand being in the house with me for the last time (we had to stay home and take care of my incontinent grandfather) and smacked me 'round with one of our old baseball bats. Luckily it was pretty rotted away and cracked, so that's how I got off with only a concussion. Gettin' ready to leave tomorrow. Decided to stop monitoring my self-esteem. Too much trouble, and it takes up valuable typing space that could be put to better use, like babbling.

...babble babble babble babble babble babble babble....

This message does not reflect the opinions of either myself, my friends, or my fish; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and completely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate; your mileage may vary; no pixels were harmed in the making of this board...to the best of our knowledge; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; no purchase necessary; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; caveat emptor; message is provided "as is" without any warranties; reader assumes full responsibility; an equal opportunity message; no shoes, no shirt, no message; quantities are limited; while supplies last; if any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read yourself, but return to an authorized service center; read at your own risk; keep away from sunlight; keep away from pets and small children; limit one per family; no money down; ou need not be present to win; some assembly required; batteries not included; instructions are included; action figures sold separately; no preservatives added; slippery when wet; safety goggles may be required during use; sealed for your protection; do not read if safety seal is broken; call before you dig; no liable for damages arising from use or misuse; for public use only; if rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; read only with proper ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep away from open flames; avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; smoking this message could be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is a condom; no salt, MSG, artificial color or flavor added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician; messages are ribbed for your convenience; possible penalties for early withdrawal; offer valid only at other participating sites; slightly higher west of the Rockies; allow four to six weeks for delivery; disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricane and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, alpha, beta, and gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.); other restrictions may apply. *whew!*

:grin:

8. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Wow - that was some of the most incredible random babbling that I have ever seen!!

Very excited - got an optical mouse for my birthday!! It rules!! Oh, and the new tv set was nice too...

9. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Anybody ever get that pop-up with the big furry kitten waving its paw?

Man I love that pop-up. :p

10. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Who is memeber 264? 38? How about member 173?
    Now that's entertainment!

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Heh, I can't be bothered looking it up, do it yourself :p

12. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

AAGGHHH!!!
    Back to babbling, but i must be out of the net for 6 days in a week until i can go to school. (don't ask).
    My mod is buggy!

@Tarol'azh: A really great babbling post.

Why is my item mod discussion always dead? No one wants new items for BG2:ToB?

[ February 17, 2003, 12:36: Message edited by: Taza ]

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Taza, there are already enough items in the game. But what I would like to see is a decend "tougher encounters" -mod. Ascension was great, tactical encounters from deep; so a different one would be nice. One that would not give any special abilities to enemies, or new skills... It would just add to the number of enemies, or replace them with 'a bit' tougher ones (Liches arenĀ“t really *that* common, as in tac.enc.). Firkraag could have a mate, and that shadow dragon could have some minions in his chamber... Random traps in dungeons, more guardians, way less money... Hopefully you got the point. ;)

[ February 17, 2003, 16:21: Message edited by: Virne ]

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Life is fun. I had to scrub walls in school. I hate my teach. Die.

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Shameless plug here ... but my New Sermon is posted!

Enjoy ;)

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] Just thought I'd post my favourite 5 foods, and the grossest 5 in the world

Favourite.
    1. Bacon
    2. Cheese
    3. Gammon
    4. Chips
    5. Chocolate

Grossest.
    1. Black Pudding
    2. Fried Bread
    3. Cheap Beans
    4. Nuts
    5. Marmite

17. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

WOW! I just ate half a lasagne and it feeeeeelsss gooooOOOOOooood

I'm hypo now.

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I have succesfully ripped off Rivendell for my graphics project, and it actually looks great!

This is about the third crackpot scheme of mine that has actually gone right!

19. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I have got a wicked cold, but it's weird, my nose is stuffy, but I'm not phlegmy at the back of my throat -- I can't breathe through my nose and so I've got a wicked sore throat and dry-mouth. The pharmacist tells me to try this nasal spray. I've never had the guts to use the stuff before, but I bought some and gave it a go. Holy $*(^! It feels like a nuke went of in my nostrils, but at least I've been breathing normally for the last 8 hours or so!

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Good for you, Deepara!

Go Yerril! We need to see that project when it's done!

Preppies suck. Especially ones who think they're your friends.

(...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.