1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #49

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Just booked my christmas party

Event: Roger Sanchez (10 hour set)

My poor little feet will be worn out :D but it will be so worth it :)

EDIT: Sorry to hear that undertaker here's some OJ gotta have Vitamin C when you have a cold

2. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Its almost time for me to head to the market and buy lunch (a Friday tradition for me). Yum Yum

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why do I have to have fencing class, I hate fencing that prof if really annoying with his holier than thou attitude. :bang:

4. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I love to dust off the old Epée every once in a while.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No new pages? C'mon you aren't even trying. :p

Happy Friday all.

Well, that dead skin has to go somewhere.

I dreamed ofelix held hubby and me hostage in our apartment. Ofelix laid out booby traps to prevent us from leaving while he was at school. He came home, forgetting to reset the traps, and I ran like the wind to the next town (which was strangely just around the corner and down the hill). I found a busy gas station and called 911 on the pay phone outside. It rang up some old lady, who gave me the number to the police. I called the cops and this skinny guy cop with a cheesy mustache showed up. I hid artfully out of sight until ofelix and his gang (one guy) showed up with hubby. Ofelix was arrested (yay!) and I woke up. Don't know about the other guy. He might show up tonight for revenge against his master! :mommy: :lol:

I'm finally in the 2K Club! Yay new gem! :banana:

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

/me grumbles

There was going to be a trip organized by the classics club tomorrow, going to a series of lectures about Aegean Bronze Age and Ancien Cypriot archaoelogy. Unfortunately, very few people who expressed interest actually showed up to buy tickets to go. So the trip is cancelled. :flaming: Why can't people get their acts together. I know that there were a lot of people interested in going on the trip, judging from the amount of replies the club received which expressed interest.

Why can't people just make a commitment and stick with it?

7. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@lai - because a lot of people are selfish and actually ignorant of their actions' consequences beyond their own lives.

*sigh* Ya just gotta rise above it somehow.

and RE: faster-moving RB threads. I'd say it's because there's more and more people joining BoM - if even a fraction of the 'new blood' start throwing one RBP up each day, that will accelerate things...

and /me wonders what Ofelix was dreaming that same night... :cool:

8. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

If you think a drunken game of Trivial Pursuit is fun, you gotta try playing Alias.

Mine rolls uphill. And I'm not talking about constipation, I mean IT'S ALIVE!!

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@kuemp: You know damn well what I meant.

:angel:

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG] @Susi:
    Oh, do not tell me they turned that cr*ppy TV show into a game. :rolleyes:

Me hates school with passion, especially when there's a misunderstanding involved. I was waiting two weeks for my teammates to post their diagram 0 so I could make a use case to match it, only to find out that they posted it in the file exchange (which I wasn't familiar with) instead of as an attachment on the discussion board. *sigh* I just hope they don't get penalized for my blindness; they did their work.

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

About school, I will have to do tons of homework :bang: just because I missed 3 days of classes.

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@AE: I've noticed that. It's just frustrating, because this is something that I've wanted to go to since I found out about it, but it's the only way I can really afford to go right now.

I really wish the weather were warmer right now. It was so beautiful yesterday, why can't we have more like it today?

13. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Oi. I am currently agitating against individuals in one of the Alleys who like both to own weapons and shoot on living beings (aka hunters). :angel:

I think me mind must finally have come undone. :help:

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have a vague desire to kick things repeatedly....

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Toffee apples...healthy yet unhealthy at the same time.....

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Cheez-its are far better than Cheese Nips, would you not agree?

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Depends, Saber. Which ones have the Vaseline on them? :lol:

I'm all alone in the house. I keep hearing creaking noises, like someone or some*thing* is systematically going through the badly hung kitchen cabinets and closet doors. :mommy:

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Oh, that's me :p

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The weekend is here :banana:

I'm going to work tomorrow :(

And the day after tomorrow... :sosad:

But, the night is still young!

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What the f***? You don't even know what I looks like did you dream of a big gem or what :lol: quite hilarious still to be in someone else dreams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.